|Cid: Oh, shut up and help me remodel the Nabreus Deadlands page!|
|Please expand this article into a full one. This can be done by Adding a Locations section, with images and brief descriptions of the areas within the location. This request can be discussed on the associated discussion page.|
- “Place once known as Nabudis, the prosperous capital of Nabradia. In the war against Archadia two years ago, the city was utterly destroyed, leaving nothing but an eerie waste of swirling Mist. Even by day, the sun does not penetrate that ever present fog. Beneath it, dense Mist has given rise to all manner of bizarre flora and fauna of an invariably vicious temperament.”
- —Sage Knowledge 63, Nabreus Deadlands
Nabudis Deadlands has three weather conditions:
- Cloudy (fog drifting in the air)
- Heavy Fog (poor visibility)
In the southwest corner of Vale of Lingering Sorrow a random treasure may contain the Golden Amulet. The southernmost treasure in the Echoes of the Past area can have an Elixir, which is a rare occurrence of an Elixir treasure without the need to equip the Diamond Armlet.
This treasure is good for farming because it spawns 80% of the time, and has only 15% chance to contain gil. A treasure in the middle of the northern area of the Slumbermead may have the Nishijin Belt. The treasure on the little "island" in the middle of the Lifeless Strand area can have the Gillie Boots.
- Greencrag (to the Salikawood)
- The Muted Scarp
- Vale of Lingering Sorrow
- Echoes of the Past
- Hope's Reach
- The Slumbermead
- The Fog Mutters
- Overlooking Eternity
- Succour Midst Sorrow
- Lifeless Strand
- Field of the Fallen Lord (to the Necrohol of Nabudis)
- Main article: Chaos (Final Fantasy XII Boss)#Side Quest
To fight Chaos in Necrohol of Nabudis the player must complete a side quest to obtain the appointed keys. The player must go to Nabreus Deadlands to trigger the scene with the nu mou Ma'Kleou, and then collect three medallions. The medallions are found in Royal City of Rabanastre and Imperial City of Archades, and after giving the first two medallions to the nu mou, the player return to Nabreus Deadlands and talk to Ma'Kleou.
The player must head northwest and search for a hidden path and at the end of the path there is a monument with the nu mou, and the player gets the Medallion of Bravery, Medallion of Love, and the Lustreless Medallion. These can be used to open sealed areas in the Necrohol of Nabudis.
Land of DeathEdit
- See also: Battle of Nabudis
Two years ago, Judge Zecht came to Nabradia with the intention of testing the Midlight Shard for Dr. Cid. The result was the destruction of the entire area, covering it in a thick mist. As such, sunlight never breaks through, and all kinds of monsters now infest the area.
- Dead Bones
- Focalor (Docile)
- Shield Wyrm
- Leamonde Entite (Thick fog only)
- Arioch (Rare)
- Velelu (Rare)
- Roblon (Mark)
|"A Land of Memories" in Final Fantasy XII|
|Trouble with the audio sample?|
The theme of Nabreus Deadlands is called "A Land of Memories" (追憶の地, Tsuioku no chi?).
- Note: areas highlighted in red are hidden passages that do not appear on the map.