According to my intel, beyond the Northern Corridor lies an enormous volcano constantly spewing smoke and lava. The interior is a sweltering inferno that quite literally melts the life right out of one's body.
Mount Jubanla (ユハンラ火山, Yuhanra Kazan?) is a location in Final Fantasy Type-0. Located in the Jubanla Region of Orience, the volcanic mountain towers over the horizon and its heat makes the air ripple. The cadets can traverse the mountainside to find a cave leading inside. The place can first be visited in Chapter 5 when Northern Corridor opens a route between Northern Togoreth Region and Jubanla Region, but the cadets are likely too low a level to yet be able to tackle it.
- 1st floor: Mount Jubanla Entrance
- 2nd floor: Balbufet Lavabeds
- 3rd floor: Molten Trail
- 4th floor: Igneous Grotto
- 5th floor: Western Cauldron
- 6th floor: Igneous Grotto
- 7th floor: Barbunet Lavabeds
- 8th floor: Molten Trail
- 9th floor: Eastern Cauldron
- 10th floor: Eastern Smaughead
- 11th floor: Western Smaughead
Droprates refer to chest loot.
- Knowing Tags can be picked up in Balbufet Lavabeds, Western Cauldron, Barbunet Lavabeds areas
- Firewyrm Armlet — 5th floor (50%)
- Armlet of Ifrit — 5th floor (6,3%), 7th floor (6,3%) and 11th floor (50%)
- Blaze Armlet — 7th floor (50%)
- Elementalist Ring — 11th floor (25%)
- Smoke Hood — 11th floor (25%)
- Fire Shard (6 pieces) — 5th floor (31,2%) and 7th floor (31,2%)
- Fire Shard (8 pieces) — 5th floor (12,5%) and 7th floor (12,5%)
Key Items can only be obtained once per playthrough.
- l'Cie Kaimanu's Crystal – 10th floor
Enemy Level: 67