Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
According to my intel, beyond the Northern Corridor lies an enormous volcano constantly spewing smoke and lava. The interior is a sweltering inferno that quite literally melts the life right out of one's body.
Mount Jubanla (ユハンラ火山, Yuhanra Kazan?) is a location in Final Fantasy Type-0. Located in the Jubanla Region of Orience, the volcanic mountain towers over the horizon and its heat makes the air ripple. The cadets can traverse the mountainside to find a cave leading inside. The place can first be visited in Chapter 5 when Northern Corridor opens a route between Northern Togoreth Region and Jubanla Region, but the cadets are likely too low a level to yet be able to tackle it.
- 1st floor: Mount Jubanla Entrance
- 2nd floor: Balbufet Lavabeds
- 3rd floor: Molten Trail
- 4th floor: Igneous Grotto
- 5th floor: Western Cauldron
- 6th floor: Igneous Grotto
- 7th floor: Barbunet Lavabeds
- 8th floor: Molten Trail
- 9th floor: Eastern Cauldron
- 10th floor: Eastern Smaughead
- 11th floor: Western Smaughead
Droprates refer to chest loot.
- Knowing Tags can be picked up in Balbufet Lavabeds, Western Cauldron, Barbunet Lavabeds areas
- Firewyrm Armlet — 5th floor (50%)
- Armlet of Ifrit — 5th floor (6,3%), 7th floor (6,3%) and 11th floor (50%)
- Blaze Armlet — 7th floor (50%)
- Elementalist Ring — 11th floor (25%)
- Smoke Hood — 11th floor (25%)
- Fire Shard (6 pieces) — 5th floor (31,2%) and 7th floor (31,2%)
- Fire Shard (8 pieces) — 5th floor (12,5%) and 7th floor (12,5%)
Key Items can only be obtained once per playthrough.
- l'Cie Kaimanu's Crystal – 10th floor
Enemy Level: 67