Master of mind and body who speaks with actions, not words.
Mission 11 (a)
Mission 11 (b)
A true physical fighter, the Monk is a Melee unit with a variety of powerful fist attacks and healing moves.
|Attack||Deal melee damage to one foe.||Basic Attack|
|Roundhouse||Deal damage to surrounding foes.||Level 1|
|Chakra||Restore user's HP and remove buffs.||Level 1|
|Focus||Gather power, increasing potency of next ability.||Level 12|
|Far Fist||Deal ranged damage to one foe.||Level 18|
|Flurry||Deal damage to one foe with three successive hits.||Level 24|
|Auto-Regen||Give Regen to the group.||Passive Ability|
- Mission 08: Auracite and the Yarhi
- Mission 11: Savagery
- Mission 15: Backstabbing Bangaa
- Mission 17: Pirates and Parrot in Peril!
- Mission 49: The Scofflaw
- Bosco Pampa Monster Melee
- Fane of Tehp Qul Summoning Melee
- Cebe, Isle of Treasures Summoning Melee
- Heaven's Vigil Summoning Melee
- Ymir Qul Underground Summoning Melee
- Paramina Rift Summoning Melee
monk is a person who practices religious asceticism, living either alone or with any number of other monks. A monk may be a person who decided to dedicate his life to serving all other living beings, or to be an ascetic who voluntarily chooses to leave mainstream society and live his life in prayer and contemplation. The concept is ancient and can be seen in many religions and in philosophy.A