Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article lists all allusions present in Mobius Final Fantasy.
- Wol appears to be a quintessential Warrior of Light, a recurring concept in the series that debuted in the original Final Fantasy.
- Wol's jobs are recurring jobs from the Final Fantasy series.
- There is a character called "Sarah Cornelia", a reference to Sarah and her hometown, Cornelia. Both characters are also princesses.
- There is a character called "Garland", a reference to the antagonist.
- The song "Chaosbringer" uses pieces of the battle theme.
- The track that plays when accepting arena battles is an arrangement of "To the Mountain Top".
- There is a stage called "Galuf's Hill" in the Ishtar Desert.
- The track that plays for arena battles is largely an arrangement of "The Dawn Warriors".
- Monsters are called fiends as is with the case in Final Fantasy X.
- Players who pre-registered to the game can obtain Tidus's Brotherhood as a weapon for Wol.
- One of the ability cards in the game depicts Yuna. When used in battle, the beginning of the Hymn of the Fayth plays.
- Sarah Cornelia bears physical resemblance to Princess Ashelia B'nargin Dalmasca.
- The main character bears physical resemblance to Hope Estheim's Final Fantasy XIII-2 appearance.
- The moogle is a model edit of Mog.