Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Milites has initiated Operation Typhoon, an amphibious assault on the Sothoth Coast located on the far side of Rubrum. Central Command catches wind of this plan and orders the cadets to head off the Militesi forces. Class Zero must send a squad of four to the Sothoth Coast to storm the imperial army's beachhead.
The mission Edit
S-rank requirements Edit
- Time: 5:00
- Phantoma: 7
- Casualties: 0
This is one of the easiest missions to get an S rank in, as long as the player defeats every enemy and harvests their phantoma.
- Completing the mission on Officer difficulty unlocks Crystal Ball in the Armory shop.
- Completing the mission on Agito difficulty unlocks Circlet in the Armory shop.
- Completing the mission on Finis difficulty unlocks Tiara in the Armory shop.
- Earning S-rank on Officer difficulty rewards a Flak Jacket or Sentinel Emblem or Crystal Ball
- Earning S-rank on Agito difficulty rewards a Mythril Gloves or Stabproof Shield or Circlet or Phoenix Pinion
Upon reaching marker on the Iscah Region, the player must intercept the Colossi on the beach to start the trial. The cadets first face Imperial Troopers and Supersoldiers alongside a Mid-sized Carrier. If the player is too slow the Carrier will fly off and one won't be able to get the S rank. After all enemies are defeated, two Colossi (named Campini Squad) will emerge from the water. Taking them down completes the trial.
- Tem. IV – The Battle on the Beach
Driven from the dominion, the imperial forces rallied in their homeland and, along with the royal army, began formulating a renewed offensive. Hoping to buy time to regroup, Milites initiated Operation Typhoon, surprise amphibious assault targeting the Sothoth Coast on the far side of Rubrum.
When Dominion Central Command heard the empire had landed, they decided to deploy a small elite task force to destroy the beachhead and halt the operation before the imperial troops could move inland. Like clockwork, the cadet task force assigned to the job arrived at Sothoth and demolished the beachhead before the empire could advance, and the empire's campaign ended in failure.