Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Genesis's Forces on the MarchEdit
Foes on the WaterfrontEdit
The Coast Guard has spotted Genesis troops, so they're likely to have an outpost near the coast.
Head there and vanquish the enemy!
- Unlock: Progress to Chapter 4
- Enemies: Blood Taste, G Assassin
- Chests: Potion, X-Potion
- Finish Reward: Bronze Bangle
We have received reports of Genesis troops hiding large-scale weapons in the caves.
Destroy them and stop their advance!
- Unlock: Completion of Mission 3-1-1
- Enemies: Guard Spider, Heli Gunner
- Chests: Remedy
- Finish Reward: Iron Bangle
Eliminate the CopiesEdit
Genesis troops have been ID'd by scouts on their way to wasteland.
Vanquish this core group and stop the enemy from moving in!
- Unlock: Progress to Chapter 5
- Enemies: G Avenger, G Eraser, Kactuar, Sweeper
- Chests: Wrist Band
- Finish Reward: AP Up (Materia)
Defeat the Cactuar to unlock Mission 10-1-1. To get to the Cactuar, avoid the Genesis clone by hugging the wall and walk around it.
Destroy the Death MachinesEdit
We have found a supply depot for Genesis troops!
We can slow their momentum by crushing this base.
Destroy the three types of Death Machines in their main arsenal and shut down the base!
- Unlock: Completion of Mission 3-1-3
- Enemies: Cutter Machine, Pile Machine, Red Saucer I, Shot Machine
- Chests: Hi-Potion, X-Potion
- Finish Reward: VIT Up (Materia)
Eliminate the Death MachinesEdit
Genesis' forces are reorganizing.
There seems to be no change in their weaponry, but the troops organized around the Death Machines are not to be trifled with.
Attack them before they start mobilizing!
- Unlock: Completion of Mission 3-1-4
- Enemies: Cutter Machine, Pile Machine, Shot Machine, Sweeper
- Chests: Ether
- Finish Reward: Mythril Gloves
Midgar Defense OperationsEdit
Genesis troops have been sighted in Midgar.
The citizenry has been evacuated and the area blocked off.
Eradicate the forces before they are able to infiltrate other areas.
- Unlock: Progress to Chapter 6
- Enemies: Bee Saucer I, G Assailant, G Warrior, Moth Slasher
- Chests: Thunder (Materia), Soma, Esuna (Materia), Remedy
- Finish Reward: Mystile
Foes in the SlumsEdit
A group of Genesis copies that previously attacked Shinra Building has escaped into the slums, promising to have their revenge.
Head for the slums and make sure that that never happens.
- Unlock: Progress to Chapter 7
- Enemies: G Attacker, G Battler, G Smasher
- Chests: Soma
- Finish Reward: Lightning Armlet
Take Back the CarrierEdit
Genesis copies captured for research were being shipped to Midgar by a carrier, but the ship were overrun by the copies.
You must get on the carrier, eradicate the Genesis copies, and take back the ship.
- Unlock: Progress to Chapter 8
- Enemies: G Blader, G Diver, Metal Saucer I
- Chests: Zeio Nut, Hi-Potion, Pearl Necklace, Assault Twister (Materia), Jump (Materia)
- Finish Reward: MP Up++ (Materia)
Raid the Enemy's StrongholdEdit
We have uncovered the location to which Genesis copies were escaping via cargo ship.
There is no doubt that they have a stronghold there.
Deploy immediately and attack the base!
- Unlock: Completion of Mission 3-2-2
- Enemies: G Blader, G Trooper, General's Tank, Support Machine
- Chests: Elixir, Thundara (Materia), X-Potion
- Finish Reward: Fire Blade
Enemy Attack PreventionEdit
We have received words of Genesis troops in the underground caves plotting an attack on Shinra facilities.
Destroy the Guard Scorpion and put an end to their plans.
- Unlock: Completion of Mission 3-2-3
- Enemies: Crazy Saw, Guard Scorpion, Metal Saucer I
- Chests: Bronze Armlet
- Finish Reward: Thundara Blade
Pursue the FoesEdit
Genesis copies were sighted in the rocky stretch by the ocean.
The area is unpopulated, but we cannot let Genesis troops build another base.
- Unlock: Start of Chapter 9
- Enemies: G Deleter, G Legion
- Chests: Phoenix Down, Mind Stone x3
- Finish Reward: Gris-Gris Bag
Foes in the WastelandEdit
The unstoppable momentum of Genesis troops has now reached the wasteland just outside Midgar.
Defeat the commander and stop them from advancing any further!
- Unlock: Start of Chapter 10
- Enemies: G Eliminator, Sky Gunner, G Slayer, G Predator
- Chests: Elixir, Stop (Materia)
- Finish Reward: Crystal Gloves
Clash with Genesis's ForcesEdit
This is an emergency situation! Genesis troops have raided the basement level of the Shinra Building.
Operations are continuing as normal to avoid panic. The enemy must be kept from entering the upper floor.
Head there discreetly and eliminate them forthwith.
- Unlock: Completion of Mission 3-2-6
- Enemies: G Predator, G Slayer, G Valiant, Hunting Hound
- Chests: Titanium Bangle, X-Potion, Four Slots, ATK UP++ (Materia)
- Finish Reward: Silver Armlet
Base in the CavernsEdit
Genesis troops cannot be stopped.
They have setup a base in a cave near Midgar and are preparing for their next attack.
Infiltrate the caves and destroy their weapons to quash their plans.
- Unlock: Completion of Mission 3-3-1
- Enemies: Crazy Dagger, G Valiant, Hunting Hound, Red Scorpion
- Chests: Elixir
- Finish Reward: Firaga Blade (Materia)
Surprise Attack on MidgarEdit
A battalion of Genesis copies has commenced a surprise attack on Midgar.
The base we previously destroy appears to have been a decoy.
Hurry to the site and smash the Genesis copies.
- Unlock: Completion of Mission 3-3-2
- Enemies: Bee Saucer III, G Devastator, G Veritas
- Chests: MBarrier (Materia), Silver Armlet
- Finish Reward: Osmoga (Materia)
One Base at a TimeEdit
New sightings of Genesis troops are filtering in.
We have no choice but to crush their base, one by one, to stop their invasion.
Head for the caves where they were last seen, and vanquish the enemy.
- Unlock: Completion of Mission 3-3-3
- Enemies: G Baldor, G Devastator, G Veritas, Sky Armor
- Chests: Gysahl Greens, Hi-Potion, Aegis Armlet
- Finish Reward: Drain Blade
Rumble in MidgarEdit
The supposed plans by Genesis's main forces to attack Midgar were merely a diversion.
A special operation unit has already infiltrated Midgar.
Eliminate the enemy on sight.
- Unlock: Completion of Mission 3-3-4
- Enemies: G Devastator, G Spartan, Sweeper++
- Chests: Adamantite
- Finish Reward: Assault Twister+ (Materia)
Regain the Mako FacilityEdit
A mako excavation facility has been taken over by Genesis troops.
If they were to obtain mako energy, it would greatly boost their capabilities.
The facility must be taken back at all cost. Eliminate the enemy in the facility.
- Unlock: Completion of Mission 3-3-5
- Enemies: Belzecue, G Baldor, G Dominator, G Spartan, Sweeper++
- Chests: Diamond Bracelet, Hell Thundaga (Materia)
- Finish Reward: Blast Wave (Materia)
Regain Shinra's MateriaEdit
Some of the weapons possessed by Genesis troops have apparently been powered up with materia stolen from Shinra.
Sneak into enemy's base, destroy their weapons, and get our materia back.
- Unlock: Completion of Mission 3-3-6
- Enemies: Belzecue, G Spartan, Shooter Machine
- Chests: Elixir
- Finish Reward: Electrocute (Materia)
Powered-up copies of Genesis have been confirmed.
We had predicted that Genesis' forces would fortify themselves with these copies, and facing defeat at their hands is not an option.
Eliminate the battalion.
- Unlock: Completion of Mission 3-4-1
- Enemies: G Prowler, Metal Saucer III
- Chests: Dark Matter, Hyper Wrist
- Finish Reward: Death Jump (Materia)
Genesis troops are successfully powering up their copies, and we have found a battalion led by copies of extraordinary magnitude.
They may be formidable, but you must fight and eliminate them.
- Unlock: Completion of Mission 3-4-2
- Enemies: G General, G Prowler, Metal Saucer III, Spitfire
- Chests: Tri-Fire (Materia), Elemental Strike (Materia)
- Finish Reward: Mythril x3
Return to MidgarEdit
We have discovered that one of Genesis' special units has quietly snuck into inner Midgar.
Conduct a raid on their hideout and vanquish Genesis' forces before they make a move.
- Unlock: Completion of Mission 3-4-3
- Enemies: G General, G Guardian, G Prowler, Hell Slasher, Metal Saucer III
- Chests: X-Potion, Vital Slash (Materia)
- Finish Reward: Flare (Materia)
Destroy the Copy FactoryEdit
We have discovered one of Genesis' bases where toughened copies are being produced.
We must prevent them from strengthening their forces.
Eliminate the enemy inside the base.
- Unlock: Completion of Mission 3-4-4
- Enemies: G Centurion, G Guardian, Hell Slasher
- Chests: Dark Matter, Mythril
- Finish Reward: Adamantite x3
Strongest Copies YetEdit
Despite the destruction of one of their factories, Genesis troops have sent new types of Genesis copies to the frontlines.
Only SOLDIER can take them out. Destroy the new copies!
- Unlock: Completion of Mission 3-4-5
- Enemies: G Centurion, G Guardian, G Purgatorio, Hellhound
- Chests: Elixir, Sea Chocobo Armlet, Lunar Harp, Zeio Nut, Phoenix Down
- Finish Reward: SP Turbo Magic (Materia)
The Strongest CopiesEdit
Intercept the CopiesEdit
Mass production has begun on new Genesis copies.
A team of these new monstrosities is fast approaching Midgar even as we speak.
We can't allow them to get any closer, so go now and eliminate this army of copies!
- Unlock: Completion of Mission 3-4-6
- Enemies: G Centurion, G Guardian, G Purgatorio
- Chests: Hammer Punch (Materia), Kaiser Knuckles, X-Potion
- Finish Reward: Hero Drink x3
Attack the Copies' BaseEdit
There seems to be no end to how far Genesis' forces will go to strengthen their copies.
We have new intel on a base inside the caves organizing yet another copy of army.
Hurry to the caves and vanquish them!
- Unlock: Completion of Mission 3-5-1
- Enemies: Bee Saucer IV, G Intruder, G Purgatorio
- Chests: Iron Punch (Materia), Platinum Bangle
- Finish Reward: Hero Drink x2
Genesis's Special Ops UnitEdit
A special operations unit with a new Genesis copy as its commander has entered Midgar.
They seem to be planning another attack on the Shinra Building, but the Turks have discovered their hideout.
Head out to the site immediately and eradicate the enemy!
- Unlock: Completion of Mission 3-5-2
- Enemies: G Hetairos, G Intruder, G Purgatorio
- Chests: Shinra Beta+, Flare (Materia)
- Finish Reward: Wall w/MAG +60 (Materia)
Chase the CopiesEdit
With the continuous stream of copies successfully defeated, Genesis troops have been cleaned out of the Midgar area.
Let us take advantage of our momentum. Raid the newly found base and smash the remnants!
- Unlock: Completion of Mission 3-5-3
- Enemies: Bee Saucer IV, G Enforcer, G Intruder
- Chests: Exploder Blade (Materia), Dark Matter, Elixir, Mythril
- Finish Reward: Ultima (Materia)
Defeat the CopiesEdit
Both SOLDIER and Shinra troops are destroying Genesis' bases one after another.
In retaliation, the remnants seem to be planning a focused attack against the Shinra troops.
Vanquish the remnants before they gather!
- Unlock: Completion of Mission 3-5-4
- Enemies: G Enforcer, G Hetairos, G Hoplite
- Chests: Phoenix Down
- Finish Reward: Fat Chocobo Feather x3
The Last of the Genesis TroopsEdit
Genesis troops, which have lost most of their momentum, have been hiding out in their last base, developing the strongest Genesis copies yet.
We have discovered the location of this base. Vanquish the copies and eradicate the enemy!