- Sacrifices user's life to deal damage to an enemy.
- Obtained: NIN Level 1
- Recast Time: 1:00:00
- Duration: Instant
- Mijin Gakure is completely different from any other one-hour ability, because it actually KOs the Ninja when it is used.
- Ninja activate explosives on their own bodies, and give their lives to deal non-elemental magic damage to an enemy. It is a last resort used to protect information, allow allies to escape, or die with honor in a no-win situation.
- The amount of damage is directly related to the amount of HP the Ninja has remaining, so if the Ninja has low HP, Mijin Gakure will deal little damage.
- Any player that uses this ability will immediately be KO'd; however, no Experience Points are lost.
- If the Innin ability is active, and a Ninja uses Mijin Gakure while behind an enemy, the ability will receive a damage bonus.
- If the user is Raised, he or she will not be in a Weakened state.
- The damage dealt by Mijin Gakure is rarely remarkable when used by players, even when HP is full. Its most frequent uses are:
- When Notorious Monsters use Mijin Gakure, the explosion deals massive Area of Effect damage, and does not take the enemy's life.
Game specific abilities
Lists of abilities
Retrieved from "http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Mijin_Gakure?oldid=2858349"