Meteor may refer to:
- The recurring ability.
- The plot device and spell in Final Fantasy IV and its sequels.
- The vehicle in Final Fantasy V.
- The plot device in Final Fantasy VII.
- The plot device in Final Fantasy XIV.
- A track from Final Fantasy XIV.
A meteor or "shooting star" is the visible streak of light from a meteoroid or micrometeoroid, heated and glowing from entering the Earth's atmosphere, as it sheds glowing material in its wake. Meteors typically occur in the mesosphere at altitudes between 76 km to 100 km (46–62 miles).
|This is a disambiguation page: a list of articles associated with the same title. If an internal link|
referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.