Meldacio Hunter HQ would like to remind you that, in these troubled times, all of us must stand together to protect one another. We do battle with danger to defend the world we live in. Won't you lend us a hand? Drop in to see us at Hunter HQ, or contact your local hunter for more information.
Meldacio Hunter HQ is an outpost in the Cleigne region in Final Fantasy XV. It is inhabited by hunters, and has a caravan, restaurant, item and weapon shops, and a rent-a-bird. It is located under a natural stone arch. It is on the road that leads to Vesperpool.
East side of the HQ, on a table by a fence.
- Base of operations for the organization tasked with defending the Lucian continent. The Hunters undertake a wide range of missions, including but not limited to the extermination of dangerous beasts, the exploration of ancient ruins, and the investigation of missing persons.
- While most Lucians are familiar with the Hunters organization, few know its true origins, which date back some 150 years. In those days, the Wall kept the Crown City safe from the threat of imperial invasion, but the lands outside the capital were all but defenseless against the daemons. Thus, a band of Insomnian refugees took it upon themselves to keep the people of the outlands from harm, and the Hunters were born.
- The outpost currently serving as Hunter HQ was once employed by the Lucian military, then refurbished by members of the organization in order to better brace themselves for a potential daemon attack. The buildings have largely fallen into disrepair, however, a sign that the Hunters' glory days may be behind them.
The outpost was once employed by the Lucian military, and was refurbished by the Hunters, although it has fallen into disrepair. When Noctis Lucis Caelum and his retinue visit the Meldacio Hunter HQ, they help a hunter out by felling a Melusine. Noctis meets with Ezma Auburnbrie, the leader of the Hunters, and receives a key to deepest parts of the dungeons that the party have already explored.
When darkness overruns Eos Meldacio Hunter HQ is fortified and the Hunters move their headquarters to Lestallum, although the outpost remains an important strategic station. When EXINERIS Industries sends power to the Hunter HQ, they begin taking in refugees, including Biggs and Wedge, who help bolster up security with imperial soldiers. It is unknown if Meldacio Hunter HQ survives the full ten years that Noctis is in the Crystal.
|Meat & Onion Skewers|
|Attack Boost (Level 20): Strength +200|
HP Boost (Level 16): Max HP +800
|2000||Hunters' Krazy Kebabs||Default|
|Patch notes: Pre-v1.2 Price: 2850|
|Mama Ezma's Meat Pie|
|Attack Boost (Level 15): Strength +150|
Magic Boost (Level 15): Magic +150
HP Boost (Level 10): Max HP +500
|1500||Meldacio Meat Pie||Default|
|Patch notes: Pre-v1.2 Price: 1980|
|Attack Boost (Level 40): Strength +400|
HP Boost (Level 40): Max HP +2000
|Patch notes: Pre-v1.2 Price: 4200|
Parvinath General StoreEdit
Culless Munitions - Hunter HQEdit
|Durandal||10000||ATK 232 MP+11 Dark Resist+33%|
Deals Light-elemental damage.
|Radiant Lance||10000||ATK 205|
Deals Light-elemental damage.
|Orichalcum||10000||ATK 223 MP+9 Magic+20|
Deals Light-elemental damage.
|Black Prince||10000||ATK 175 Vitality+32 Dark Resist+22% Ballistic Resist+13%|
Taking darkness damage boosts magic.
|Ice Shield||800||ATK 93 Vitality+18 Ice Resist+22% Ballistic Resist+10%|
Taking ice damage greatly boosts health recovery.
There is a dartboard on the wall of a building on the western side of the outpost where the player can play a little minigame. Hitting bullseye is the best result, and awards 6 AP on the first landing. The minigame yields no further prizes if played again.
Sania's final quest is to send Noctis to find rainbow frogs without giving a clue as to their location beyond that they are near water.
|Voltage Fluctuation||Meldacio Hunter HQ||1||Thunderoc x9||Pallareth Pass (Daytime)||29||4,650, Megalixir||★★|
|Threat from the Thicket||Meldacio Hunter HQ||1||Killer Wasp x7||The Vesperpool (Daytime)||33||5,550 gil, Mega Phoenix||★★★|
|Softly Now, Mighty Foes||Meldacio Hunter HQ||1||Lich x3||Steyliff Grove (All Times)||35||6,060 gil, Mega Phoenix||★★★|
|Mission: Invincible||Meldacio Hunter HQ||1||Black Flan x3||The Vesperpool (Nighttime)||38||7,020 gil, Mega Phoenix||★★★|
|Divine Beast of the Underworld||Meldacio Hunter HQ||1||Quetzalcoatl x1||Steyliff Grove (All Times)||38||7,110 gil, Mega Phoenix||★★★|
|Hunter HQ Line of Defense||Meldacio Hunter HQ||1||Mushmahhu x3, Mushussu x3||Risorath Basin (All Times)||42||8,660 gil, Ice Crest||★★★|
|Lovable Little Gluttons||Meldacio Hunter HQ||5||Regaltrice x5||The Vesperpool (Daytime)||44||8,980 gil, Mega Phoenix||★★★|
|Felling Mad, Old Trees||Meldacio Hunter HQ||1||Treant x1||The Vesperpool (Nighttime)||46||9,900 gil, Mega Phoenix||★★★|
|Serpent of Risorath Basin||Meldacio Hunter HQ||7||Midgardsormr x1||The Vesperpool (All Times)||54||15,690 gil, Mega Phoenix||★★★★|
|Breeding Season: Hen Extermination||Meldacio Hunter HQ||9||Royalisk x2||The Vesperpool (Daytime)||62||21,120 gil, Mega Phoenix||★★★★|
|Breeding Season: Rooster Extermination||Meldacio Hunter HQ||9||Kingatrice x1, Basilisk x3||Risorath Basin (Daytime)||70||30,320 gil, Mega Phoenix||★★★★★|
|People-Eating Snake Has Got to Go||Meldacio Hunter HQ||9||Hvitrormr x1||The Vesperpool (All Times)||78||36,070 gil, Mega Phoenix||★★★★★|
|A Wall in Our Way||Meldacio Hunter HQ||9||Daemonwall x1||Steyliff Grove (All Times)||84||38,000 gil, Emerald Bracelet||★★★★★|
Eating Eat Mama Ezma's Meat Pie at Portuttle Hut teaches Meldacio Meat Pie to Ignis, one of Prompto's favorite foods. Eating Meat & Onion Skewers teaches Hunters' Krazy Kebabs. Eating Hunters' Ragout teaches King's Stew.
Observing a woman eating outside Parvinath General Store teaches Horntooth Meat Pie, one of Ignis's favorites.
Purchasing Iron Shelf Recipes, Vol. 7 at Parvinath General Store teaches Roc of Ravatogh Rice.
- The item shop has a sign for "Adamantoise Paradise". This alludes to Turtle's Paradise from Final Fantasy VII. Adamantoise is a turtle monster in the series, which also appears in Final Fantasy XV as a post-game superboss.
- There is a "Weapons Monthly" magazine in the item shop. Weapons Monthly is a magazine in Final Fantasy VIII that gives recipes for remodeling weapons.