I couldn't miss the chance to practice my drawing!
Oh, shut up and help me remodel the Medic (Final Fantasy XIII-2) page!
- Role Bonus's flavor text from the game and the AI Mechanics section.
This request can be discussed on the associated discussion page. Remove this notice upon completion.
Focus on restoring HP and removing status ailments.
AI mechanics Edit
Role bonus Edit
The Enhanced Role ability adds 1 rank; if the wearer has no boosts they would instead be treated as having Bonus Boost I and so forth.
|Role Status||Self Bonus||Ally Bonus|
|Starting||Healing: +10%||Healing: +5%|
|Bonus Boost I||Healing: +20%||Healing: +5%|
|Bonus Boost II||Healing: +30%||Healing: +8%|
|Enhanced Medic||Healing: +35%||Healing: +10%|
Stock a set of commands focused on healing allies.
Playable characters Edit
|Cure||1||Restore target's HP.||1||1|
|Cura||2||Restore HP to target and nearby allies.||—||29|
|Curasa||1||Restore HP to target proportional to amount of damage target has taken.||20||15|
|Curaja||2||Restore HP to target and nearby allies proportional to amount of damage each has taken.||—||35|
|Esuna||2||Remove target's two most recently inflicted status ailment.||10||8|
|Raise||3||Revive an ally from KO.||30||22|
|Cure||1||Restore target's HP.||All tameable monsters (1)|
|Cura||2||Restore HP to target and nearby allies.||Flanitor (23), Cactrot (28), Cait Sith (66), Exoray (8), Green Chocobo (29), Haguma (24), PuPu (9), Spiranthes (20), White Chocobo (30)|
|Curasa||1||Restore HP to target proportional to amount of damage target has taken.||Cactrot (18), Cait Sith (21), Exoray (3), Flanitor (1), Green Chocobo (16), Haguma (13), PuPu (6), White Chocobo (3)|
|Curaja||2||Restore HP to target and nearby allies proportional to amount of damage each has taken.||Hidden: Infuse 99+ levels of SEN|
|Esuna||2||Remove target's two most recently inflicted status ailment.||Cactuarama (18), Cait Sith (7), Caterchipillar (1), Exoray (12), Flanitor (6), Haguma (44), PuPu (3), Spiranthes (26), White Chocobo (15)|
|Esunada||3||Remove most recently inflicted status ailment from all allies.||Cactuarama (28), Cait Sith (54), Caterchipillar (45), Flanitor (34), Haguma (99), PuPu (10), White Chocobo (77)|
|Raise||3||Revive an ally from KO.||Cactrot (6), Cactuarama (6), Cactuarina (6), Cait Sith (51), Caterchipillar (6), Flanitor (40), Green Chocobo (22), PuPu (4), Spiranthes (7), White Chocobo (99)|
|Cheer||3||Boost the Feral Link gauge.||Cactrot (12), Cactuarama (12), Cactuarina (12), Cait Sith (34), Caterchipillar (9), Flanitor (9), Green Chocobo (4), PuPu (7), Spiranthes (10)|
medic is an umbrella term for a person involved in medicine. The following fall under this term: a physician, paramedic, medical student, and sometimes a medically-trained individual participating in the role of a medic such as an emergency medical responder.A
- Noel expands the most in the Medic role despite Serah having a higher Magic stat and appearing more fit for casting roles. However, since Noel has a slower casting rate, Serah may be the better Medic, depending on the player's healing preferences.
- The name of the item "Healer's Emerald", an item that boosts the Medic role bonus, may come from the Japanese name for the Medic: Healer.
- In contrast to Final Fantasy XIII, Curasa no longer restores only 1 HP when the target's HP is full.
- Both Cura and Curaja have had their potency reduced since Final Fantasy XIII.
- Lightning doesn't have a Medic-oriented role in the "Requiem of the Goddess" DLC scenario.