Mantis may refer to:
- The enemy from Final Fantasy II.
- The enemy family from Final Fantasy XIV.
- The enemy from The Final Fantasy Legend.
- The enemy from Final Fantasy Legend II.
- The enemy family from Final Fantasy Dimensions.
Mantises is an order of insects that contains over 2,400 species and about 430 genera in 15 families worldwide in temperate and tropical habitats. Most are in the family Mantidae. A common name, often applied to any species in the order, is "praying mantis" due to the typical "prayer-like" posture with folded fore-limbs, although the eggcorn "preying mantis" is sometimes used in reference to their predatory habits. In Europe and other regions, however, the name "praying mantis" refers to only a single species, Mantis religiosa.