|Final Fantasy XI|
|Notes||Detects by Sound|
|List of Mandragora Enemies|
Mandragora, sometimes called "Onion Children", seem to originate from the island of Elshimo. These little bipedal monsters are now common throughout the Mindartia continent. Coming in both white and black forms, these small creatures are known to provoke mischief among the five primary races.
Through the process of evolution, this sentient form of plant life has developed its own independent culture; the society boasts clothing, homes, and a form of extrasensory communication. While seemingly cute and harmless in appearance, the Mandragoras' sense of values differs greatly from that of people or beastmen. These differences often cause friction between the species. The Mandragora receive nourishment from the sun via photosynthesis, which occurs in the leaves that grow on their heads. Merchants treasure these rare leaves, which can be sold for use in medicines and perfumes.
It is speculated that as Mandragoras mature, they collectively bloom at regular intervals. During this time the leaves that adorn a Mandragora's head spring into flower. While the actual time frame between these blooming cycles is difficult to determine, the last noted occurrence of it was said to take place during the Crystal War.
- Fear Dearg
- Tiny Lycopodium
- Tiny Mandragora
- Yhoator Mandragora
- Yuhtunga Mandragora
- Ark Angel's Mandragora
- Cosmos Cocora
- Cosmos Stamen
- Enhanced Mandragora
- Enhanced Pygmaioi
- Nightmare Mandragora
- Niveus Tages
- Rubicund Adenium
- Seed Mandragora
- Tom Tit Tat
- Babban Ny Mheillea
- Babban Ny Mheillea
- Mandragora Warden
- Bloom Fouette: AOE Max MP Down (only used by certain Notorious Monsters)
- Demonic Flower: Sacrifices HP to deal damage. (only used by certain Notorious Monsters)
- Dream Flower: 15' AoE Sleep.
- Fatal Scream: AoE Doom. (Only used by Adenium.)
- Head Butt: Single target damage and chance to Knockback.
- Leaf Dagger: Single target Poison.
- Petalback Spin: AOE Plague, Amnesia, Poison, Silence, Blind, Paralyze (only used by certain Notorious Monsters)
- Petal Pirouette: 15' TP reset (only used by certain Notorious Monsters)
- Photosynthesis: Regen effect.
- Scream: 15' AoE Mind down.
- Tepal Twist: AOE Max HP Down (only used by certain Notorious Monsters)
- Wild Oats: Single target damage and Vitality down.