|Final Fantasy XIII Boss|
Encountered by Lightning and Sazh, the Manasvin Warmech is not only the game's first boss, but the first battle, making it very straightforward. A tutorial plays at the start of the battle informing the player the battle basics. Repeatedly choosing Auto-battle and targeting the Warmech is all that is required to defeat this enemy.
After the first victory, the Warmech fights yet again. It utilizes a more powerful area-of-effect attack and has considerably more health, but choosing Auto-battle repeatedly will soon defeat the enemy. There should not be any need to use any Potions.
This battle is more tricky than the first battle with Manasvin Warmech as it has more devastating attacks. Fought by Lightning, Snow, and Vanille, it can easily kill the party leader (Lightning) using Crystal Rain, thus it would be wise to make Snow a Sentinel so he can provoke it and take the attack instead and have Lightning and Vanille focus on attacking and staggering it.
Once staggered, switch to the Paradigm Aggression (COM/COM/RAV) and attack. Heal when necessary, and rinse and repeat.
- Turn 1 - Wave Cannon - A series of multiple, light damaging hits over a wide radius.
- Turn 2 - Crystal Rain - Two highly powerful area of effect attacks.
- Turn 3 - Laser Burst - Three, slow, weak hits on a single party member.
- Turn 4 - Laser Burst - Three, slow, weak hits on a single party member.
- Turn 5 - Laser Burst - Three, slow, weak hits on a single party member.
- Turn 6 - Laser Burst - Three, slow, weak hits on a single party member.
The Manasvin Warmech appears as an enemy in this game.
Manasvin Warmech appears in Final Fantasy Airborne Brigade as an enemy during an event called "Shattered World". It is fought in the special region, Sunleth Waterscape. In battle, the Manasvin Warmech uses Wave Cannon.
Manasvin Warmech appears in the Trading Card Game on a sole card depicted by his Theatrhythm artwork. This card is part of the "Fire" set.