|Cid: Oh, shut up and help me remodel the Mamool Ja Knight page!|
|Please expand this article into a full one. The following tasks need to be completed:This request can be discussed on the associated discussion page. Remove this notice upon completion.|
|Relm: I couldn't miss the chance to practice my drawing!|
|This article is in need of a few pictures. Perhaps you can help by uploading a picture.|
Mamool Ja Knights are unique enemies introduced in Final Fantasy XI: Treasures of Aht Urhgan. They are Mamool Ja Paladins mounted on the back of a Wivre, but are treated as a single creature. As a result, they are considered to be both a Mamool Ja Paladin and a Wivre in terms of game mechanics, and fall under both the Lizard and Beastmen families.
All Mamool Ja Knights are Notorious Monsters.
Notorious Monsters Edit
- Lancelord Gaheel Ja
- Mamool Ja Hussar
- Searing Vogaal Ja
Special Attacks Edit
- Battehorn: Cone Attack and Knockback.
- Blazing Angon: AoE Fire damage.
- Boiling Blood: Haste and Berserk effects.
- Clobber: Cone Attack.
- Crippling Slam: High Cone damage and Paralyze.
- Demoralizing Roar: AoE Attack down.
- Fire Angon: AoE Fire damage.
- Granite Hide: Immunity to physical attacks from the front.