Final Fantasy Dimensions (ファイナルファンタジー レジェンズ 光と闇の戦士, Fainaru Fantajī Rejenzu Hikari to Yami no Senshi?, lit. Final Fantasy Legends: Warriors of Light and Darkness) is a Final Fantasy game for mobile devices. It is an episodic game, released starting in September 2010 on the i-mode distribution service and winter 2010 for the EZweb distribution service. Final Fantasy Dimensions features 2D graphics and a job ability system, and returns to classic Final Fantasy plot elements focusing on a conflict between light and darkness over the Crystals. On May 30, 2012, it was announced the game would be localized as Final Fantasy Dimensions for iOS and Android.
In November 2014, Square Enix announced a new Final Fantasy Dimensions game titled Final Fantasy Legends: Toki no Suishō where soundtracks from the original game were incorporated. No localization has been announced. In November 2016, following the conclusion of the game's first storyline, Square Enix rebranded Final Fanasy Legends: Toki no Suishō to Final Fantasy Legends II. (more...)
Promotional stickers of some of the Primals and other enemies from Final Fantasy XIV. These stickers were available for purchase from the Europe Fanfest in 2016. Each sticker references the battlefield where the fight takes place and the mechanics of the encounter. From left to right, top to bottom, they are:
- Nidhogg: fought at the Final Steps of Faith. Has various flame breath and explosion attacks.
- Ramuh: battled at the Striking Tree. Wields the power of lightning.
- Shiva: encountered at the Akh Afah Amphitheatre. During her battle, she turns the floor to ice.
- Behemoth: an open world event rather than an instance, which often results in a swarm of players appearing in a small area.
- Titan: he drops the rocks that make the people fall down. In the Navel.
- Garuda: the Howling Eye is found in the centre of a tornado. Garuda divides the battlefield with further tornadoes.
- Morbol: the common Final Fantasy enemy and its signature attack, Bad Breath.
- Sophia: a primal representing the Goddess in the Warring Triad of Final Fantasy VI. Heavy tilts and no railing lead to players falling off the floating platform she is battled on.