Learning how to edit?
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Know how to edit? Consult our Manual of Style, and wiki policies and guidelines, to better see article standards.
- If you want to help but you're not sure where to start, try improving the various stub articles and articles to be expanded by expanding them.
- Check out the ongoing wiki projects for other ways to join and help out the wiki.
- Uploading game screenshots is another way to help out. Check for pages needing images. Don't forget to add the correct categories and a description!
- Check the list of Articles to Make to write pages, or the list of wanted pages for frequently linked-to articles that don't exist yet.
- Clean up articles that are in need of attention.
- Fix maintenance reports.
- View the forums for ongoing projects and discussion.
Latest podcast: Episode 6: Ranking the Final Fantasy Main Series (58:24)
In the latest episode of FFWiki Plays Final Fantasy XV, SCM learns a valuable lesson on not leaving the guests in charge.
Did you know that…
- …Final Fantasy II on the NES has the smallest inventory in the series, allowing for only 32 individual items? This is further exacerbated with Key Items being stored in the inventory, leading to a total of merely 18 available items that can be stored by end game.
- …Cloud Strife and Aerith Gainsborough appear in the PlayStation 3 tech demo, which recreates the opening sequence of Final Fantasy VII in advanced graphics?
- …Crusader was called "Jihad" in the Japanese version of Final Fantasy VI and renamed due to censorship?
- …the Blood Sword heals its holder when used?
- 9th: Final Fantasy XV PC version updated; adds treasure systems and character creation
- 9th: Android 9.0 "Pie" begins rollout; Square Enix and partners say "don't eat it yet."
- 7th: Patch 4.36 released for Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood.
- 7th: Insomnia stage for Dissidia Final Fantasy NT announced.
- 17th: Star Ocean to warp in on Final Fantasy Brave Exvius July 27