The following feature has been implemented:
- A maximum limit has been placed on the number of players who can be in one area.
- If you attempt to move into an area which has already reached its maximum limit, you will receive a message saying you cannot enter that area. Should this happen, please wait awhile and try again.
The following issues have been addressed:
- When leaving the Duty Finder under certain circumstances, the player sometimes became undetectable to monsters.
- In the instanced dungeon "Amdapor Keep", monsters would become immobile under certain circumstances.
- After the 2.05 patch, players would occasionally receive the "90000 Error" or "Square Enix Account Authentication Error" and be disconnected from the server.