Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Below are the patch notes for 2.00 Hotfixes 2, released on September 4, 2013.
- The following issues have been addressed:
- If a server goes down while a player is participating in a Duty, they may be prevented from logging back in due to the Error 90000.
- Several players may enter the same instanced area during a quest battle depending on the server load.
- The game may freeze when an instanced quest battle starts.
- The cutscene during the quest "Escape from Castrum Centri", may get cancelled if the player is attacked while the cutscene is playing.
- If a party wipes while progressing in the instance dungeon "Brayflox's Longstop", they may not be able to re-enter the dungeon.
- The server may go down under certain circumstances in the instance dungeon "The Wanderer's Palace".
- A player's level may remain synched even after the end of a FATE.
- The server may go down under certain circumstances during FATEs.
- Experience points obtained for crafting a level 50 recipe is lower than intended.
- Game control may be lost if the Main Menu is opened at the moment a character begins gathering.
- The limit for receiving the "Allagan Tomestone of Mythology" may not reset correctly.
- Also, the receiving limit will be reset for all players during the maintenance on Sep. 4, 2013.
- The Mark of the Twelve may appear on a character even if the character is not on a version 1.0 account.
- The number of company seals displayed in a player's achievements may be incorrect.
- If a cutscene plays while the "Character" window is displayed, the player's character may appear in an incorrect location.
- The server may go down under certain circumstances when a company chest is interacted with.
- The text <mo> may not function correctly.
- The client may crash if a text command, which requires an object or character to be targeted, is entered without targeting anything.
- During character creation, an Error 3035 may appear if the "UPDATE" button is pressed in the World selection screen, preventing the new character from being created.
- Full-width alphanumeric characters may appear when text is entered with "kana input" settings. (PlayStation 3 only)
- A key must be pressed twice to attach a voice sound or semi-voiced sound mark on Japanese words. (PlayStation 3 only)
- The screenshot feature may not function correctly. (PlayStation 3 only)
- The Support Desk feature may be unavailable. (PlayStation 3 only)
- The message displayed after unlocking all aethernets in Gridania is in Japanese.
- The help text for magitek armor actions is displayed in Japanese in certain instanced dungeons.
- The client may force-close if, after taking a screenshot, a change to the screen settings is made in System Config, or the screen saver is activated. (Windows Version only)
- The following measures have been implemented.
- We have implemented countermeasures to alleviate the stress on servers.