Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- We have adjusted the difficulty level on the following conjurer quests:
- We have addressed the following issues:
- An issue wherein the chocobo companion action "Choco Medica" would not properly recover HP.
- The following quests were not able to be completed if a player’s inventory was full:
- The cutscene for the "He Ain't Heavy" quest would be canceled when receiving damage.
- When challenging a boss during a FATE, the reward received when the FATE was unsuccessful was incorrect.
- There were cases where monsters in the Aurum Vale instanced raid would not use specific moves and the server would go down under certain circumstances.
- Searching for items on the markets that are available in large quantities would cause the game client to shut down.
- When stepping into an unknown land, players were able to obtain experience points repeatedly.
- We will be correcting the data for players that were affected by this issue.
If you received experience points in regards to this issue, please contact a GM via the Support Desk, or wait for an official announcement regarding the situation.
- We have implemented a solution to the following issue:
- Monsters would occasionally not appear during quest battles, which would prevent progression in the quest.