A hume female, Lion appears in a number of cutscenes for quests and missions. She is the adopted daughter of Gilgamesh, pirate leader of Norg. During Zilart Mission 17 (ZM-17), players are led to believe that she sacrificed herself in order to save Vana'diel from Eald'narche's wicked scheme.
An alter ego, or "cipher", of Lion may be summoned by players to assist them in combat under the Trust system.
- Involved in Missions
- San d'Oria Mission 2-3: Journey Abroad
- Bastok Mission 2-3: The Emissary
- Windurst Mission 2-3: The Three Kingdoms
- San d'Oria Mission 4-1: Magicite
- Bastok Mission 4-1: Magicite
- Windurst Mission 4-1: Magicite
- San d'Oria Mission 5-1: The Ruins of Fei'Yin
- Bastok Mission 5-1: Darkness Rising
- Windurst Mission 5-1: The Final Seal
- San d'Oria Mission 5-2: The Shadow Lord
- Bastok Mission 5-2: Xarcabard, Land of Truths
- Windurst Mission 5-2: The Shadow Awaits
- Zilart Mission 1: The New Frontier
- Zilart Mission 2: Welcome t'Norg
- Zilart Mission 8: Return to Delkfutt's Tower
- Zilart Mission 9: Ro'Maeve
- Zilart Mission 16: The Celestial Nexus
Lion may be fought in the special event battle Heroine's Holdfast.
Let's put an end to the years of trouble and discord!
Lion is available to everyone as a Trust Magic during the 11'th Vana'versary Login Campaigns No. 7 and No. 11 for 500 points as an Alter Ego Cipher. Her job is Thief and uses a dagger and roundhouse kicking attacks. Her specialty weapon skills are Walk the Plank, Pirate Pummel, Powder Keg, and Grapeshot.
Lion is daughter-in-law to Gilgamesh, the leader of Norg. While exploring the surrounding lands, she comes across a group of adventurers, and teams up with them to prevent the resurrection of the Shadow Lord.
Lion is a playable character who could initially be recruited during the Challenge Event Women of the World as a First Time Reward for completing the event's Beadeaux, Part 1 stage on Classic difficulty.
Lion is an Agent, whose combat role is Physical Speed.
- Record Spheres
|Sphere||S.Lv 1||S.Lv 2||S.Lv 3||S.Lv 4||S.Lv 5|
|Ranger||+1 MAG||+1 DEF||+1 RES||+60 HP||+2 ATK|
|Thief||+1 ATK||+1 RES||+2 ATK||+55 HP||+3% Thief Ability Damage|
|Dancer||+1 DEF||+1 MAG||+1 RES||+55 HP||+2 ATK|
|Ninja*Requires mastery of Ranger and Thief's Record Spheres.||+3 ATK||+3 ATK||+160 HP||+6% Thief Ability Damage||+6% Ninja Ability Damage|
|Warmage*Requires mastery of Ranger and Thief's Record Spheres.||+3 ATK||+4 ATK||+180 HP||+5 ATK||+6 ATK|
|Geomancer*Requires mastery of Thief and Dancer's Record Spheres.||+3 MAG||+3 RES||+130 HP||+4 MAG||+6 MAG|
|Stitch in Time||Use 6★ Ninja Abilities||Stitch in Time||+3% Ninja Ability Damage||—||—|
|Mug Bloodlust||Use 6★ Thief Abilities||Mug Bloodlust||+3% Thief Ability Damage||—||—|
Her default Soul Break is Triple Attack, that at the expense of one Soul Gauge segment deals three physical attacks to one target.
She can equip accessories.