A hume female, Lion appears in a number of cutscenes for quests and missions. She is the adopted daughter of Gilgamesh, pirate leader of Norg. During Zilart Mission 17 (ZM-17), players are led to believe that she sacrificed herself in order to save Vana'diel from Eald'narche's wicked scheme.
Involved in Missions:
- San d'Oria Mission 2-3: Journey Abroad
- Bastok Mission 2-3: The Emissary
- Windurst Mission 2-3: The Three Kingdoms
- San d'Oria Mission 4-1: Magicite
- Bastok Mission 4-1: Magicite
- Windurst Mission 4-1: Magicite
- San d'Oria Mission 5-1: The Ruins of Fei'Yin
- Bastok Mission 5-1: Darkness Rising
- Windurst Mission 5-1: The Final Seal
- San d'Oria Mission 5-2: The Shadow Lord
- Bastok Mission 5-2: Xarcabard, Land of Truths
- Windurst Mission 5-2: The Shadow Awaits
- Zilart Mission 1: The New Frontier
- Zilart Mission 2: Welcome t'Norg
- Zilart Mission 8: Return to Delkfutt's Tower
- Zilart Mission 9: Ro'Maeve
- Zilart Mission 16: The Celestial Nexus
Lion may be fought in the special event battle Heroine's Holdfast.
Lion appears in the Japanese Final Fantasy trading card game published by Square Enix.
|This article or section is a stub about a character in Final Fantasy XI. You can help Final Fantasy Wiki by expanding it.|