A hume female, Lion appears in a number of cutscenes for quests and missions. She is the adopted daughter of Gilgamesh, pirate leader of Norg. During Zilart Mission 17 (ZM-17), players are led to believe that she sacrificed herself in order to save Vana'diel from Eald'narche's wicked scheme.
Involved in Missions:
- San d'Oria Mission 2-3: Journey Abroad
- Bastok Mission 2-3: The Emissary
- Windurst Mission 2-3: The Three Kingdoms
- San d'Oria Mission 4-1: Magicite
- Bastok Mission 4-1: Magicite
- Windurst Mission 4-1: Magicite
- San d'Oria Mission 5-1: The Ruins of Fei'Yin
- Bastok Mission 5-1: Darkness Rising
- Windurst Mission 5-1: The Final Seal
- San d'Oria Mission 5-2: The Shadow Lord
- Bastok Mission 5-2: Xarcabard, Land of Truths
- Windurst Mission 5-2: The Shadow Awaits
- Zilart Mission 1: The New Frontier
- Zilart Mission 2: Welcome t'Norg
- Zilart Mission 8: Return to Delkfutt's Tower
- Zilart Mission 9: Ro'Maeve
- Zilart Mission 16: The Celestial Nexus
Lion may be fought in the special event battle Heroine's Holdfast.
Lion is available to everyone as a Trust Alter EgoSpell during the 11'th Vana'versary Login Campaign No. 7 for 500 points as an Alter Ego Cipher. Her job is Thief and uses a dagger and roundhouse kicking attacks.
Lion appears in the Japanese Final Fantasy trading card game published by Square Enix.
- Lion came in fourth place in a Final Fantasy XI NPC Popularity Contest held by Square Enix in June 2013. Current players of the game were given an opportunity to vote for their favorite NPC and share ideas for stories involving these characters.