Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|White Mage: Life's refreshing breeze, blow in energy! Cure!||This article can be improved in areas such as inserting nihongo.|
Please refer to the Manual of Style or Editing Help to get started.
The town is of modern bustling town of tropical climate with palm trees lining the streets. There is a ropeway that currently cannot be ridden; the functionality may be added if the developers have enough time. The town will have hotels and shops for the player to use. In Lestallum the party can gain information and secure goods while travelling the surrounding areas. Bustling with store-lined roads, street vendors and musicians, the town offers a change of pace arriving from an open world type gameplay preceding it.
The city's prosperity derives from the energy of a meteor that crashed on the site it was built on ages ago. In fact, the meteor is as old as the world's Genesis and has been there since the "beginning of time".
Gladiolus's sister Iris arrives in Lestallum shortly after the game's beginning, and meets up with the party there. Together they devise a plan to infiltrate the power plant, during which Noctis and a guest party member named Hunter wear engineer gear and battle their way through a Mako-reactor like environment.
Creation and development Edit
Lestallum is said to be modeled after the real-world Cuba, but also to have Malaysian and Moroccan influences, the suburban look being similar to Kuala Lumpur. The design of the factory being visible beyond the terraced city was decided since the start of the project. The city's design evolved from the premise of being built by frontiersmen building a city on the wasteland from scratch, blending Morocco's Chefchaouen with the universe of Final Fantasy XV.
- There is sign for "Adamantoise Paradise" in the area with the cafes. This alludes to the Turtle's Paradise pub in Wutai Village in Final Fantasy VII.
- A town can be seen to the northwest of the playable area in Final Fantasy XV Episode Duscae. It is possible it is Lestallum. It is more visible at night and can be seen from the Ausace Haven campground.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Final Fantasy XV further detailed in Famitsu — Gematsu.com
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 More Final Fantasy XV Details From Famitsu — Gamerampage.net
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 26 Pieces of Gorgeous Final Fantasy XV Concept Art - IGN First (Accessed: December 06, 2016) at IGN
- ↑ Tabata Talks Chocobos, Tonberries, Cities and Story With Famitsu (Accessed: December 06, 2016) at Final Fantasy Union
- ↑ All the Final Fantasy XV details from Famitsu (Accessed: December 06, 2016) at Nova Crystallis
- ↑ New Final Fantasy XV Details Emerge from Comic Fiesta 2014 — Dualshockers.com