Lamia Queen may refer to:
- The boss from Final Fantasy II.
- The enemy from Final Fantasy IV.
- The enemy from Final Fantasy IV: The After Years.
- The enemy from Final Fantasy V.
- The enemy from Final Fantasy Dimensions.
- The summon from Final Fantasy Legends: Toki no Suishō.
Lamia was a beautiful Libyan queen who turned into a child-eating demon. She is often referred to as having the lower half of a snake and sometimes a large mouth (lamia in Greek means "large shark", while laimos means gullet).In Greek mythology,
Later characteristics attributed to her are similar to that of succubi, in that the lamia seduces men, enticing them in order to feed on their blood. It is also said they reside in towers or secluded areas and have magical abilities.