Once a large body of water, this area is now nothing but a dried lake bed covered in white salt.
Lake Poescas (ポエスカス湖, Poesukasu-mizu'umi?) is a location from Final Fantasy Tactics. Once a large body of water, Poescas is now nothing but a dried lake bed covered in white salt. It is located just east of Limberry Castle, and is haunted. When Ramza Beoulve approaches the lake, the lake's denizens demand that he give them the Zodiac Stones he has collected. Ramza refuses and a battle ensues between Ramza and the undead. Ramza is victorious, and continues toward Limberry to confront Marquis Elmdore.
Battle information Edit
Lake Poescas Edit
X X X X X
|Additional info||All enemies are undead, so Seal Evil is an immense asset|
|Conditions||Defeat all enemies|
|Enemy level||Average of party's level||Recommended level||N/A|
|Team capacity||4 + Ramza||Number of teams||1|
|Battle Trophies||Phoenix Down x2||Hidden items||None|
|Terrain||Stone Outcropping, Brick, Bridge, Wooden Floor, Sand, Salt Flat||Geomancy||Tremor, Wind Slash, Will-o'-the-Wisp, Sandstorm|
Random Battle Enemies Edit
- Skeletal Fiend
- Behemoth King
- Dark Behemoth
- Red Dragon
- Black Mage
- White Mage
- Time Mage
- Maiden's Kiss/Cashmere (3,13 on a panel of height 4)
- Phoenix Down/Platinum Helm (5,12 on a panel of height 8)
- Potion/Circlet (6,5 on a panel of height 1)
- Hi-Potion/Platinum Armor (8,13 on a panel of height 8)
- It is interesting to note that the undead Archers in this battle are equipped with robes, something not normally possible as the job class cannot equip them. It is unknown why they are equipped like this.