Kitchen Knife, also known as Cleaver, may refer to:
- The recurring ability.
- The weapon from Final Fantasy IV.
- The weapon from Final Fantasy IV: The After Years.
- The Weapons from Final Fantasy XI.
- The weapon from Dissidia Final Fantasy.
- The weapon from Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy.
- The weapon from Final Fantasy Explorers.
A kitchen knife is any knife that is intended to be used in food preparation. While much of this work can be accomplished with a few general-purpose knives – notably a large chef's knife, a tough cleaver, and a small paring knife – there are also many specialized knives that are designed for specific tasks. Kitchen knives can be made from several different materials. Being depicted as the ability associated with the Tonberry species of monster, references antagonists of horror genres, as their slow movement in battle, the crude nature of the implement used and the lethal nature of the attack is reminiscent of tense chase scenes against impending doom.