|Cid: Oh, shut up and help me remodel the Kilika Woods page!||Please expand this article into a full one. This can be done by adding the story section. This request can be discussed on the associated discussion page.|
Search for the Squatter MonkeysEdit
In the Residential Area, a woman in blue standing beside two young girls and a monkey will ask the player to find monkeys and bring them to her. There are thirteen Squatter Monkeys hiding in various spots in the Kilika Woods and can be located by a screeching noise, and pressing . They will automatically be brought to the woman. Once all thirteen monkeys have been found she will give the player the Chaos Maelstrom Garment Grid. This quest can be started in Chapters 1, 3, and 5.
Awesome Sphere Heist!Edit
- Note: This is a compulsory mission which is required to complete the game.
Break through the checkpoints in the woods and at the Temple steps. Once you're in, acquire the sphere that New Yevon's been hiding in the Temple!
- Objective: Capture the Awesome Sphere.
- Unlock: Complete Where's Wakka and Claim the Treasure Sphere.
- Reward: Awesome Sphere.
Final Fantasy XEdit
- Mana Sphere x2
- Antidote x4 (talk to Luzzu twice before defeating Lord Ochu)
- Remedy (talk to woman west of Lord Ochu's location twice)
- Hi-Potion (talk to woman north of Lord Ochu's location)
- Luck Sphere
- Phoenix Down x3 (from woman west automatically, approach Lord Ochu from the west and escape)
- Elixir (from Luzzu, after defeating Lord Ochu)
- NulBlaze Shield (from woman west, after defeating Lord Ochu)
- Ragora (tutorial)
- Dinonix, Killer Bee
- Dinonix, Yellow Element
- Yellow Element, Killer Bee
- Dinonix, Yellow Element, Killer Bee
- Ragora, Killer Bee x2
- Ragora x2
- Lord Ochu (Optional Boss)
- Chapter 1
- Chapter 3
- Queen Coeurl, Assassin Bee
- Assassin Bee x2
- League Mage, League Warrior x2
- Queen Coeurl, Assassin Bee, Watcher-R
- Assassin Bee, Chocobo
- Assassin Bee x2, Chocobo
- Assassin Bee x2, Watcher-S
- Queen Coeurl, Chocobo
- Yevon's Finest
- Yevon Striker x2
- Yevon Striker x2, Yevon's Finest
- Queen Coeurl
- League Mage, League Raider x2
- Chapter 5
- Assassin Bee x2, Taromaiti
- League Master x2, League Slasher
- Assassin Bee x3, Chocobo
- Queen Coeurl x2, Taromaiti, Watcher-S
- Queen Coeurl x2, Taromaiti
- Assassin Bee x2, Taromaiti, Watcher-A
- Queen Coeurl x2, Chocobo
- Dolmen x2, Watcher-A
- Assassin Bee x2, Chocobo
- Queen Coeurl x2, Assassin Bee
- League Master, League Veteran x2
- Taromaiti x2
- Dolmen x2
- Taromaiti x2, Watcher-R
- YAU-71, Yevon's Finest x3
|"Calm Before The Storm"|
|Trouble with the audio sample?|
In Final Fantasy X, the theme "Calm Before The Storm" is played in Kilika Woods.
In Final Fantasy X-2, the theme that plays in the woods is "Mushroom Rock Road".
It's the day after Sin's attack on Port Kilika, and now Tidus and his party make for Kilika Temple.