Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Kilika is Yuna's first stop during her pilgrimage. Though the Crusaders and Yuna's guardians onboard S.S. Liki attempted to stop it, Sin reaches Kilika and decimates the port with strong hurricane-like winds. Once Yuna arrives, she performs a sending for those killed in Sin's attack.
At the dawn of the Eternal Calm, Kilika's village has been rebuilt by Youth League and is a bustling port town. The island is caught amid the turbulent politics of New Yevon and the Youth League, respectively led by Barthello and Dona. While Dona and the Youth League set up base on Kilika Port, Barthello and the New Yevonites take refuge in Kilika Temple.
Later, Dona and Barthello reconcile and the island returns to peace.
- Kilika Village
- Kilika Harbor
- Youth League Fort (Final Fantasy X-2)
The island base is only accessible if the player speaks to the cameraman on the boat in Chapters 1, 3, and 5.
- A small plateau overlooking the village and jungle where Cactuars like to hang out.
Rush the Gate!Edit
- Sneak through the gate unnoticed while Dona distracts one of the guards. Wait for a guard to open the gate, then make a break for it!
- : Rush the Gate
- : Toggle point of view
Press to change your view of the scene. Watch closely, and when the time is right, press to make a run for the open gate!
- Helpful Hint: When a Youth League member approaches, the guard will open the gate to let them pass. So pay attention as people get near the gate!
- Helpful Hint: The guard Dona is talking to will occasionally turn around to check the gate. Don't run for the gate while he's looking!
- Reward: Bushido Lore (get through the gate unnoticed)
Sending a chocobo to Kilika to look for treasures finds the following items (depending on the chocobo's level):
|1||Budget Grenade, Grenade, Grenade x2|
|2||Grenade x3, M-Bomb, M-Bomb x2, Petrify Grenade|
|3||Grenade x4, L-Bomb x2, Petrify Grenade x2|
|4||S-Bomb, L-Bomb x3, Sleep Grenade x2, Titanium Bangle|
|5||M-Bomb, Silence Grenade x4, Star Pendant, Venom Shock|
To get Episode Complete in Kilika the player must fulfill the following requirements:
- Chapter 1 – The player must witness the cutscenes at Dona's house.
- Chapter 2 - The player can view a cutscene at the Kilika Docks after giving the awesome sphere to either Youth League or New Yevon.
- Chapter 4 - The player must view all possible CommSphere transmissions at both Kilika Port and Temple before and after the Tobli Hunt mission. The player will first see Dona talking alone, then put the sphere on a balloon. Eventually, Barthello will break the Sphere.
- Chapter 5 - The player can see Dona and Barthello reunite.
Final Fantasy XEdit
Final Fantasy X-2Edit
- Chapter 1
- Chapter 3
- Chapter 5
- Mana Tablet x2
- Phoenix Down x3
- Light Curtain x3
- Dispel Tonic
- Star Curtain x3
- Lunar Curtain x3
- 3000 gil
- Invincible (island base, must talk to cameraman in Chapters 1/3/5)
- Georapella Coins x5 (talk to boy on island base, must talk to cameraman in Chapters 1/3/5)
- Arcane Lore (secret area in tree, accessed through Kilika Woods)
Final Fantasy XEdit
Note: The chest next to the seller is just a decorative element of the shop.
Kilika Port ShopEdit
- Before airship*Available after the party wakes up.
|Hunter's Sword||Tidus||250 gil|
|Rod of Wisdom||Yuna||250 gil|
|Cactuar Scope||Lulu||250 gil|
|Hunter's Spear||Kimahri||375 gil|
|Seeker's Shield||Tidus||150 gil|
|Seeker's Ring||Yuna||150 gil|
|Seeker's Armguard||Wakka||150 gil|
|Seeker's Bangle||Lulu||150 gil|
|Seeker's Armlet||Kimahri||150 gil|
- After airship*The shop now sells armor with four slots. These have HP +5% and three slots empty.
|Hunter's Sword||Tidus||1,875 gil|
|Rod of Wisdom||Yuna||1,875 gil|
|Cactuar Scope||Lulu||1,875 gil|
|Hunter's Spear||Kimahri||1,875 gil|
|Hunter's Blade||Auron||1,875 gil|
|Tetra Shield||Tidus||2,250 gil|
|Tetra Ring||Yuna||2,250 gil|
|Tetra Armguard||Wakka||2,250 gil|
|Tetra Bangle||Lulu||2,250 gil|
|Tetra Armlet||Kimahri||2,250 gil|
|Tetra Bracer||Auron||2,250 gil|
|Tetra Targe||Rikku||2,250 gil|
Final Fantasy X-2Edit
|Beaded Brooch||10,000||Ch 3+|
|Glass Buckle||10,000||Ch 3+|
Non-Final Fantasy guest appearancesEdit
Kilika appears in Itadaki Street Portable as an area, as seen in Final Fantasy X.
Dragon Quest & Final Fantasy in Itadaki Street MobileEdit
The Besaid and Kilika islands form a stage in this crossover between Dragon Quest and Final Fantasy.
|"Spira Unplugged", from Final Fantasy X|
|Trouble with the audio sample?|
The music played in Kilika Port right after Sin's attack is "Wandering Flame". "Spira Unplugged" becomes the main theme played in Kilika whenever the party returns. "The Sending" plays when Yuna performs the summoning.
The theme of Kilika in Final Fantasy X-2 is simply called "Kilika".
- Final Fantasy X
- Final Fantasy X-2
- If the player revisits Kilika via the airship, Fahrenheit can be seen floating not so far away from Kilika Port.
- A kid in a house in Kilika Port claims he is "gonna be a blitzball when he grows up". The mistake originates from the original Japanese version and was localized literally for English, preserving the oddity. The grammar has been fixed for the Japanese HD Remake version of Final Fantasy X, but was left intact for the English version.