Katana may refer to:
- The recurring weapon.
- The recurring weapon type.
- The old name for Sasuke's Blade from Final Fantasy.
- The character from Before Crisis -Final Fantasy VII-.
- The weapon from Final Fantasy X.
- The key item from Final Fantasy Legend III.
- The Bravery Attack from Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy.
Katana is the Japanese word for "sword", but is also commonly used to denote a group of sword types originating from Japan. They bear a distinctive curved, single edged blade with a flat shaped guard, a simple handle wrapped in cloth, and subtle designs that distinguish their identities from other blades. Most are named based on the blacksmith who forged them.