- “Lawless "jagd" destroyed by its own wild magic.”
Jagd Ahli (ヤクトアーリー, Yakuto ārī?) is a jagd location from Final Fantasy Tactics Advance and can be placed after "Mission #065: Exploration" is cleared. It is the second of the three jagds accessible by Clan Nutsy. It can be freed in "Mission #259: Jagd Ahli" after the main game is cleared.
"Mission #030: Wanted!"
- This Month's Wanted! Dark Duke Lodion: 22600 gil [Warning: Very Dangerous!]
- Powerful Magic
- Numerous followers
- Active in Jagd Ahli
"Mission #096: Shadow Clan".
- [Clan Nutsy]! If you truly believe you are the strongest clan in Ivalice, we ShadowClan, challenge you! Hanzo, ShadowClan Boss
"Mission #259: Jagd Ahli"
- I'm thinking of building a gladitorial arena in Jagd Ahli. A lawless sport in a lawless zone! Help me find a good spot. Pakanon, Architect
- “Dark beings from the lawless jagds, come to drag the living down into darkness.”
- 3x Zombie
The word ahli can mean "member", "someone who knows something" and "someone in a certain group/organization/association" in Indonesian and Malay languages, but the use of the word varies greatly with different terms and grammar systems.