The Ivalice Alliance is a games project by Square Enix, originally created by Akitoshi Kawazu, akin to the Compilation of Final Fantasy VII and Fabula Nova Crystallis: Final Fantasy. The games in this project are all set in the fictional world of Ivalice, the world in which the stories in Final Fantasy Tactics, Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, Final Fantasy XII, and Vagrant Story are set.
Four games have been revealed as part of the project so far:
- Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings - A sequel following the events after Final Fantasy XII, for the Nintendo DS.
- Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions - An enhanced port of Final Fantasy Tactics, originally released for the PlayStation, remade for the PlayStation Portable.
- Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift - A sequel to Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, for the Nintendo DS.
- Final Fantasy XII International Zodiac Job System - Final Fantasy XII's international version for the PlayStation 2.
Although not technically part of the Ivalice Alliance, these games are also based in Ivalice and were made before or after the Ivalice Alliance was created:
- Final Fantasy XII for the PlayStation 2 - The twelfth numbered Final Fantasy game.
- Final Fantasy Tactics Advance for the Game Boy Advance. - A spinoff to Final Fantasy Tactics.
- Final Fantasy Tactics for the PlayStation. - A tactical role-playing game and the first game released that is set in Ivalice.
- Dive II Hunt: The Adventures of Sorbet - A flash game starring Sorbet.
- Vagrant Story for the PlayStation.
- Fortress (codename) - A Final Fantasy action game set in Ivalice around the time of Final Fantasy XII.
|The World of Ivalice|
|Final Fantasy Tactics (The War of the Lions) - Vagrant Story - Final Fantasy Tactics Advance - Final Fantasy XII (International Zodiac Job System) - Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings - Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift - Crystal Defenders - Dive II Hunt: The Adventures of Sorbet - Crystal Defenders: Vanguard Storm - Fortress|
|Races of Ivalice|
|Aegyl - Baknamy - Bangaa - Gria - Helgas - Hume - Garif - Moogle - Nu Mou - Occuria - Rev - Seeq - Urutan-Yensa - Viera|
|Regions of Ivalice|
|Jylland - Kerwon - Lemurés - Valendia|
|Final Fantasy Tactics - Final Fantasy Tactics Advance - Final Fantasy XII - Final Fantasy Tactics A2|
|Al-Cid Margrace - Ashe - Balthier - Ezel Berbier - Luso Clemens - Mewt Randell - Penelo - Six Moogle Siblings (Montblanc - Sorbet - Horne - Nono - Hurdy - Gurdy) - Vaan|
|Bazaar - Cataclysm - Judge - Loot - Paling - Trap|