Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Obtained: Ninja Level 40
- Recast Time: 5:00
- Duration: 5:00
- Shares timer with Yonin, so only one can be used every five minutes.
- Translates loosely as "Camouflaged Ninja"
- Enmity decrease is approximately -20%, decaying to -10% over the duration.
- Critical hit bonus is approximately +30%.
- Bonus will apply to ranged attacks.
- Magic Attack Bonus increase is approximately +30% at start, decaying over time.
- Innin wears off when the player changes areas.
- Innin can be dispelled.
- Cannot be used with Ninja as a support job.
This job ability was added in a 2009 version update. As players' levels get higher, jobs like Dragoon and Samurai begin to generate much greater enmity, impairing a Ninja's ability to tank. Innin is a spell to accommodate the fact that at higher levels, Ninja may be more often used for damage dealing. The Ninja must be behind the enemy for most of the effects of Innin to activate. The enmity reduction helps prevent the enemy from turning to face the ninja. It increases the user's critical hit rate, aiding the Ninja's ability to deal more damage. It also enhances accuracy to help the Ninja land attacks from behind, and increases magic damage done by the Ninja when fighting from behind. The downside is that it impairs evasion, making it harder for the ninja to avoid damage.