Welcome to the Help Portal. Here is a list of all help pages, guidelines as well as major policies in the FFWiki.
- Help:FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- Project:Manual of Style - the style guide
- Project:Scope - on the scope covered in the FFWiki.
This page lists all the user guides that will help in good faith contributions.
- Help:Editing - The basics of editing.
- Help:Audio - The basics of audio.
- Help:Color Chart - list of HTML color codes.
- Help:HTML - list of general HTML codes.
- Help:Images - The basics of images.
- Help:Linking - Creating links.
- Help:List of Templates - List of general templates.
- Help:Magic Words - List of special functions.
- Help:Selection Functions - List of selection functions.
- Help:Tables - Markup for tabular data.
- Help:Tags and Disambiguation Pages - For articles with similar titles.
- Help:Walkthroughs - Writing a walkthrough.
- Help:Userpage - Creating a userpage.
Pages that pertain to the policies of the FFWiki.
- Project: IRC - policy on the IRC channel.
- Project:Article Creation Policy - on policy for creating articles.
- Help:Rollback - policy on rollback.
- Project:Citations and Sources - policy on sourcing some of the information presented on the Wiki.
- Project:Media - policy on media usage, such as Audio, Images, and Video.
- Project:Userpages - policy on userspace use.
- Project:Naming Policy - policy on how to name articles and other pages.
- Project:Vandalism and Good Faith Policies - policy on vandalism and related procedures.
- Project:Signature Policy - policy on acceptable signature standards.
- Project:Be a fan and not a fanboy - on fan conduct.
- Project:Spoiler Policy - on spoilers and the like.
- Project:Sporking Wikipedia articles - on copying from Wikipedia.
- Project:Please Don't Bite the Newcomers - on conduct with beginning editors.
- Project:Copyrights - on copyright.
- Project:Upcoming Games Policy - on editing pages covering upcoming content.
- Project:Fandom - on what fandom aspects the wiki covers.
Various Wikipedia pages can provide more general help on using and editing wikis - but remember, FFWiki and Wikipedia are separate projects, so Wikipedia information is not always applicable here.