Fandom

Final Fantasy Wiki

Havoc Wing

20,606 pages on
this wiki
Add New Page
Talk7 Share

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

FFVI Relm Arrowny Menu iOSRelm: I couldn't miss the chance to practice my drawing!
This article is in need of a few pictures. Perhaps you can help by uploading and adding a picture or two.

Havoc Wing (はかいのつばさ? or 破壊の翼, Hakai no Tsubasa?, lit. Wings of Destruction), also known as Wings of Destruction or Wings of Ruin, is a recurring ability in the series, generally tied in with enemies, and in particular, is a move used most often by Kefka Palazzo. It is generally a very powerful physical attack.

AppearancesEdit

Final Fantasy VIEdit

VI Havoc Wing is an enemy ability exclusive to Kefka in the final battle of the game, which deals heavy non-elemental physical damage to one target. Relm has a 25% chance of using it with her Sketch ability, while Ultima has 75% chance.

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIIIEdit

LR Bhunivelze uses Wings of Destruction after placing three Monads on the ground. The shockwave he sends destroys these Monads and can kill even a guarding Lightning.

Edgar - Chainsaw2This article or section is a stub about an ability in Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII. You can help the Final Fantasy Wiki by expanding it.

Final Fantasy Legends IIEdit

FFLTnS

Edgar - Chainsaw2This article or section is a stub about an ability in Final Fantasy Legends II. You can help the Final Fantasy Wiki by expanding it.

Dissidia Final FantasyEdit

Dissidia

Don't mess with me!
—Kefka using Havoc Wing

Havoc Wing is a HP Attack for Kefka, which the ground version is initially learned, while the aerial version is learned at level 20. Both versions require 40 CP to equip (20 when mastered), requires 180 AP to master, have high melee priority, and has the effect to induce Wall Rush. When done in EX Mode, it hits over a larger area. Although his original appearance had him using the ability while in his god form, it is usable out of his EX Mode in Dissidia, having him momentarily sprout his god form's wings and then retracting them.

Dissidia 012 Final FantasyEdit

Dissidia012 Havoc Wing returns as a HP Attack for Kefka, the Ground version already learned and the aerial version learned again at level 20. They both now require 30 CP to equip (15 when mastered) and 130 AP to master, but otherwise retain the same effects as in the previous game. Like in the first Dissidia, Kefka can use the ability in both his regular form and in his EX Mode.

Dissidia Final Fantasy (2015)Edit

Dissidia

Edgar - Chainsaw2This article or section is a stub about an ability in Dissidia Final Fantasy (2015). You can help the Final Fantasy Wiki by expanding it.

Final Fantasy Airborne BrigadeEdit

FFAB Havoc Wing is a Legend ability used by Kefka.

Edgar - Chainsaw2This article or section is a stub about an ability in Final Fantasy Airborne Brigade. You can help the Final Fantasy Wiki by expanding it.

Final Fantasy All the BravestEdit

ATB Havoc Wing is used by Lord Kefka, and hits 3 characters in a horizontal line.

Final Fantasy Record KeeperEdit

FFRK The move appears in Final Fantasy Record Keeper as an attack utilized by Kefka. His attack animation features Kefka using his trademark laugh, then jumping into the sky and, similar to the Dissidia series, he proceeds to sprout wings before summoning fire down onto the enemies, eventually crash landing after the attack is delivered.

Edgar - Chainsaw2This article or section is a stub about an ability in Final Fantasy Record Keeper. You can help the Final Fantasy Wiki by expanding it.

Final Fantasy Brave ExviusEdit

FFBE

Edgar - Chainsaw2This article or section is a stub about an ability in Final Fantasy Brave Exvius. You can help the Final Fantasy Wiki by expanding it.

GalleryEdit

Relm-ffvi-snes-battleThis gallery is incomplete and requires Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII added. You can help the Final Fantasy Wiki by uploading images.

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki