Strange egg with magical properties. Doubles the amount of EXP earned in battle.
- —Description, Final Fantasy VI.
The Growth Egg, originally called EXP Egg, is a relic that can first be obtained in Darill's Tomb through a secret passage. More Growth Eggs can be obtained by either morphing Vasegiatta, Marchosias, and Galypdes, or by betting a Tintinabulum in the Dragon's Neck Coliseum. The Growth Egg doubles the amount of experience gained by the wielder after every battle and multiple Growth Eggs do not stack.
The Growth Egg doubles the amount of EXP earned for the entire party. The Growth Egg can be purchased in the multiplayer shops in Arbor and Horne for 1000 points. The accessory can also be found in a chest inside the Sun Temple.
An egg that gives up pg but doubles EXP and JP.
Growth Egg is a special accessory that increases the Exp. earned in battle by 20%. It can be traded for in the shop for 1,900 gil, a Growth Seed, three Chocobo Wings, and a Chocobo Feather.
The Growth Egg returns with the same effect and trade requirements as in the first game, but its price is raised to 3,000 gil.
There are five types of Growth Eggs in Final Fantasy Record Keeper, each offering an amount of EXP when used on a player character, ordered by rarity:
- Minor Growth Egg (1★): Awards 500 EXP. Common drop during Sunday Daily Dungeon (Easy)
- Lesser Growth Egg (2★): Awards 2,500 EXP. Earned on first login, then on each 10th login thereafter during consecutive days of play. Common drop during Sunday Daily Dungeon (Normal)
- Growth Egg (3★): Awards 10,000 EXP
- Greater Growth Egg (4★): Awards 50,000 EXP
- Major Growth Egg (5★): Awards 250,000 EXP
Growth Eggs may be dropped as dungeon completion rewards on any difficulty.