Strange egg with magical properties. Doubles the amount of EXP earned in battle.
- —Description, Final Fantasy VI.
The Growth Egg, originally called EXP Egg, is a relic that doubles the amount of experience gained by the wielder after every battle and multiple Growth Eggs do not stack.
The Growth Egg doubles the amount of EXP earned for the entire party. The Growth Egg can be purchased in the multiplayer shops in Arbor and Horne for 1000 points. The accessory can also be found in a chest inside the Sun Temple.
An egg that gives up pg but doubles EXP and JP.
The Growth Egg can be purchased from the Adventurer by raising the accessories shop to Level 10 during the Norende Village Reconstruction. It doubles the amount of EXP and JP earned by the party, but the party will earn no PG.
Growth Egg is a special accessory that increases the Exp. earned in battle by 20%. It can be traded for in the shop for 1,900 gil, a Growth Seed, Chocobo Wing x3, and a Chocobo Feather.
The Growth Egg returns with the same effect and trade requirements as in the first game, but its price is raised to 3,000 gil.
Growth Eggs are a consumable item in Final Fantasy Record Keeper. There are five types, each offering an amount of EXP when used on a player character, ordered by rarity:
- Minor Growth Egg (1★): Awards 500 EXP. Common drop during Sunday Daily Dungeon (Easy).
- Lesser Growth Egg (2★): Awards 2,500 EXP. Earned on first login, then on each 10th login thereafter during consecutive days of play. Common drop during Sunday Daily Dungeon (Normal).
- Growth Egg (3★): Awards 10,000 EXP.
- Greater Growth Egg (4★): Awards 50,000 EXP. Player characters already in the party during an Event may convert to these.
- Major Growth Egg (5★): Awards 250,000 EXP. Given for completion of certain exceptional dungeons or as a special bonus item. Otherwise, extremely rare.
Growth Eggs may be dropped as dungeon completion rewards on any difficulty, and are common during event play.
Growth Eggs must be applied from the game's Party Members menu. The player is presented with his or her stockpile, from which any combination of Growth Eggs may be used. However, a unit's current Level Cap may not be exceeded; for instance, if the unit is at Level 50, a Lv. 1 Memory Crystal should be applied first in order to continue advancement with Growth Eggs.