The Group Leader is a term in Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings. It is used to describe a unit that has special abilities in the battlefield, abilities that other, "normal" units such as Yarhi do not. Group Leaders are designated on in-game maps by pin icons with are larger than regular dots of other units.
Abilities of Allied Group LeadersEdit
- May equip weapons, armor, and accessories, and thus change Nature, Weakness, and Resistance at will.
- Gain EXP after battle and may level up.
- In battles where auracite is used, Yarhi will be summoned to each Group Leader's side at the start of the fight. The type of Yarhi summoned will be same as the Leader's type.
- May interact with field icons, including:
- May be KO'ed and brought back to life by a Raise or Revive spell.
- May set Gambits
- May learn Quickenings (with the exception of Ba'Gamnan).
Abilities of All Group LeadersEdit
Allied Group leaders and enemy Group leaders have the following qualities:
- May capture Summoning Gates.
- May be revived by a Soul Crystal.
- May summon Yarhi via Summoning Gates and include them in their Group.
- Have an Affinity value that contributes to the team's total Affinity, which determines how many Yarhi may be summoned.