Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Group Leader is a term in Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings. It is used to describe a unit that has special abilities in the battlefield, abilities that other, "normal" units such as Yarhi do not. Group Leaders are designated on in-game maps by pin icons which are larger than the regular dots of other units.
Abilities of Allied Group LeadersEdit
- Can equip weapons, armor, and accessories, thus changing Nature, Weakness, and Resistance at will.
- Gain EXP after battle and level up.
- In battles where auracite is used, Yarhi will be summoned to each Group Leader's side at the start of the fight. The type of Yarhi summoned will be same as the Leader's type.
- Can interact with field icons, including:
- Can be KO'd and brought back to life by Raise or Revive
- Can set Gambits
- Can learn Quickenings (with the exception of Ba'Gamnan).
Abilities of All Group LeadersEdit
Allied Group leaders and enemy Group leaders have the following qualities: