Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Location: Zedlei Forest (Zedlei Forest region)
- Description: To battle with the mageclan Cinquleur! This time you face Green King Verre!
- Objective: Defeat Green King Verre!
- Forbidden: Restoring HP
- Formation: 6 units allowed
- 30 Ability Points
- 99 Clan Points
- 3+ Teamwork, +3 Adaptability
- Save the Queen
|Unit||Level||Equipment||Action Abilities||Reaction Ability||Support Ability|
(Last Breath, Nightmare, Ague)
Verre uses her Tranq to raise the accuracy of her Assassination abilities, and with her Blink Counter, it makes her a dangerous foe to fight up close. Her Mirror Mail discourages the use of magic, making ranged non-magic attacks the ideal way to face her.
The stage is riddled with Leech traps, making traversing around without acting first a risk.
- Verre: You are the ones the Blue King spoke of? I am Green King Verre, wielder of green magicks!
- Party leader: The Green King...is a lady? These Cinquleur are a mixed bunch. I wonder why they fight?
- Verre: We of Cinquleur were drawn together by a shared love of victory and strength in battle. Do you not know joy when victorious over your foe? This is all we seek—not reward, not fame, but victory.
- Party leader: Sure, we fight to win... But that's not all we do!
- Verre: A superb battle...save the fact that I lost. I will tell the Black King of the value I have seen in you today.
- Party leader: Maybe now would be a good time for the Green King to rethink -her- values.