Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Graveyard may refer to:
- The Ship Graveyard from Final Fantasy V.
- The Train Graveyard from Final Fantasy VII.
- The Forgotten Graveyard from Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII.
- The Airship Graveyard from Final Fantasy Tactics.
- The location from Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time.
- The Commoner's Graveyard from Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers.
A cemetery or graveyard is a spatially defined area where the remains of dead people are buried or otherwise interred. The word cemetery (from Greek κοιμητήριον, "sleeping place") implies that the land is specifically designated as a burial ground. The older term graveyard is often used interchangeably with cemetery, but primarily referred to a burial ground within a churchyard.