Goblin is a common enemy in Final Fantasy XV encountered in Keycatrich Trench, Balouve Mines, and the Costlemark Tower maze, as well as during the World of Ruin main quest and the Mineside Mischief Makers hunt. They can also be randomly encountered at night and in tunnels.
- A widely known daemon that lurks in the darkness, venturing out at night to wreak havoc across the land. Though daemons vary vastly in shape and size, every single kind is considered a threat to humankind.
- Size: 4.23 ft. Weight: 62.8 lb.
- Now haunting the Balouve Mines in Leide, this miner-turned-goblin marauds under the veil of darkness and scares off the remaining humans still living in the area. Hunters head into the mines from time to time to exterminate these daemons dwelling there, but they have yet to get to the root of the problem.
- Size: 4.36 ft. Weight: 63.2 lb.
- Native to Niflheim, and stronger than goblins found anywhere else in Lucis. Though the empire attempted to leverage their scientific might to use daemons as weapons, it was unable to exert complete control over all of its creations.
- Size: 4.29 ft. Weight: 65.9 lb.
- A fearsome goblin sealed deep beneath the surface. Though physically similar to its progenitors, this daemon's abilities surpass those of more common goblins. Its superior thieving skills in particular allows it to snatch valuable items from unsuspecting targets.
- Size: 4.29 ft. Weight: 66.3 lb.
|Mineside Mischief Makers||Longwythe Rest Area||1||Goblin x7||The Callaegh Steps (Nighttime)||7||1,740 gil, Hi-Elixir||★|
Lvl 7 Enemy
Lvl 84 Enemy
Goblins are small enemies which deal minimal damage. They are capable of stealing items such as Potions, and should therefore be defeated quickly.
Goblins will attack quickly and in groups, but they can be stunned easily with any attack.
goblin is a small, mischievous creature found in many European folk tales and legends. The word "goblin" comes from the Norman French word Gobelinus, the name of a ghost that haunted the town of Évreux in the 12th century.A