Gladiator (剣闘士, Kentoushi?, lit. "Sword Champion") or Gladiator (守護騎士, Shugokishi?, lit. "Guardian Knight") is a special kind of Job class in the Final Fantasy series. The Gladiator Job is all about dealing heavy damage, usually with elements added to their attack. The trade-off is that the Gladiator has low Agility compared to other melee Jobs.
- Main article: Gladiator (Final Fantasy V)
The Gladiator is a class exclusive to the Advance version of Final Fantasy V. The Job uses abilities to inflict massive damage, but in an all-or-nothing kind of way.
- Main article: Gladiator (Revenant Wings)
- Main article: Gladiator (Final Fantasy XIV)
- Main article: Gladiator (Tactics Advance)
The Gladiator is a bangaa-only Job in Tactics Advance. It uses elementally charged attacks as well as the powerful Ultima Sword.
- Main article: Gladiator (Tactics A2)
The bangaa-exclusive Gladiator returns in Tactics A2.
- Main article: Hero (Job)
The Hero class focuses on increasing attack power and inflicting massive damage.