Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Like Elementals and Empty, Ghrahs have an elemental alignment indicated by the color of their glowing core. Ghrahs appear in 4 different forms: Ball (Black Mage), Bird (Thief), Spider (Warrior), and Humanoid (Paladin). Ghrahs will still cast magic in any form, however. Most Ghrahs alternate between Ball and one other form particular to that Ghrah every 60-75 seconds. In the "Ball" form, Ghrahs are not aggressive. When not in Ball form, Ghrahs aggro by True Sound. Neither form links.
Notorious Monsters Edit
- Jailer of Fortitude
- Temenos Ghrah
Special Attacks Edit
- Actinic Burst: AoE Flash.
- Core Meltdown: AoE self-destruct. Damage varies with remaining HP.
- Damnation Dive: Cone attack damage, Stun, and Knockback. Used only in bird form.
- Hexidiscs: Cone attack damage. Used only in ball form.
- Sickle Slash: Single-target damage. Used only in spider form.
- Vorpal Blade: Single-target four-hit damage. Used only in humanoid form.