A type of archaic machinery discovered in the Ruins of Alzadaal, gears are reminiscent of naval mines, but can be deadly even from afar. Sometimes operating in groups of three, they often appear in swarms in Salvage areas. They appear to fall within the Arcana class of monster, and perhaps could be considered a sub-class; however at this time they are separately classified, and it is not known whether they share other traits of those classes.
In the case of triple gears, a gear is destroyed at 50% and 25% health, while the gear ability "Restoral" will restore a gear.
Regular Monsters Edit
- Sub-zero Gear
Notorious Monsters Edit
- Archaic Gear
- Archaic Gears
- Armed Gears
- Gyroscopic Gear
- Gyroscopic Gears
- Imperial Gear
- Imperial Gears
- Pandemonium Lamp
- Vigilant Gear
- Vigilant Gears
Special Attacks Edit
- Antigravity: AoE damage and Knockback.
- Artificial Gravity: AoE damage and Weight.
- Rail Cannon: Deals damage to targets based on how many gears are remaining - single target if 1 Gear, Cone Attack if 2 Gears, AoE if 3 Gears.
- Restoral: Self heal. Restores a destroyed gear if the enemy was originally a triplet.
- Heavy Armature: Gains Protect, Shell, Haste and Blink. (Certain notorious monsters only)