- Main article: Garuda (Final Fantasy III)
This was the first appearance of the Garuda. It appeared as a winged/humanoid boss enemy.
- Main article: Garuda (Final Fantasy VII)
The Garuda appears completely opposite of its Final Fantasy III counterpart, this time as a bird-like creature with human arms.
- Main article: Garuda (Crisis Core)
- Main article: Garuda (Final Fantasy IX)
The Garuda appears as both a regular and friendly enemy.
- Main article: Garuda (Final Fantasy X)
The Garuda first appears as a boss outside the Tomb of Raithwall. Despite this, it isn't classified as a boss in the Clan Primer since it appears as a regular enemy called Garuda-Egi later on in the Paramina Rift.
- Main article: Garuda (Final Fantasy XIV)
Garuda returns on Final Fantasy XIV as the Primal worshipped by the Ixal, and is known as the Empress of Birds.
Garuda can be fought as a boss during two quests. One balanced towards level 40 light parties and one for level 50 full parties, and features an unique Boss Theme
- Main article: Garuda (Mystic Quest)
Garuda appear in the Windia region.
The Garuda is an enemy and also a possible monster that the party's monster unit(s) can transform into.
The Garuda is an enemy and also a possible monster that the party can transform into.
The Garuda appears as a secret boss in the Library. Its appearance is the exact same as its incarnation from Ring of Fates.
- "This avian terror appears on Mushroom Rock Road, and is as ugly as it is dangerous."
- —In-game description.