Garland may refer to:
- The main antagonist from the original Final Fantasy.
- The antagonist from Final Fantasy IX.
- The airship from Final Fantasy XII.
- The enemy from Final Fantasy All the Bravest.
- The boss from Final Fantasy Record Keeper.
- The character from Mobius Final Fantasy.
Final Fantasy. The name may also stem from a garland being something that forms a loop, alluding to the time loop in which the first Garland in Final Fantasy becomes involved.A garland is a wreath of flowers worn on the head, usually given to great military heroes in ancient Greece and Rome, not unlike the medals of today are. They were also sometimes left on the graves of fallen soldiers. In reference to Garland, the name may be symbolic, as he was a great hero who had "fallen" (corrupted by evil), possible a reference to the original Garland being killed in the first dungeon the player completes in