Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Gallu is a genus of enemies in Final Fantasy XI.
- Paramount Gallu
Even the ordinary attacks of these huge monsters are considered to be special attacks, hitting one target three times or hitting multiple players within range for damage plus Stun or Bind effects. Not only that, but gallu often have one or more jobs and are capable of using their jobs' special job ability.
- Searing Halitus: Conal area of effect Fire damage with a strong Burn effect.
- Crippling Rime: Conal area of effect Ice damage plus all stats down.
- Divesting Gale: Area of effect Wind damage plus Encumbrance and Muddle status.
- Kurnugi Collapse: Area of effect Earth damage plus Accuracy and Magic Accuracy down.
- Bolt of Perdition: Conal area of Effect Lightning damage plus Amnesia and unremovable Mute status.
- Diluvial Wake: Area of effect Water damage plus Defense and Magic Defense down.
- Oblivion's Mantle: Area of effect damage, Weakened status, and Doom.
- Unrelenting Brand: Area of effect damage, Curse (no HP recovery) status, and resets all job ability timers to their maximum timeout. The monster also gains the effect of Blaze Spikes. Samursk only.
In Sumerian and Akkadian mythology, the Gallu or Gallus were great demons/devils of the underworld.