Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Moogle machinists crafted the first guns, so it is no surprise that moogle fusiliers fire them with the greatest skill.
Fusilier is a returning job in Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift, exclusive to moogles. This job is available after mastering one Animist A-ability. They wield guns, giving them the game's longest-range weapons (alongside Tricksters' cards), as well as safety from being able to attack from such a far distance. Regular attacks can be blocked by terrain obstructions, but Gunmanship abilities negate that and always reach their target though the attacks can still miss. Gunmanship abilities offer both negative status effects and elemental attacks.
The Moogle Knight's ability Ultima Charge can be used at range by a Fusilier, making a Fusilier/Moogle Knight an extremely potent combo, abilities such as Moogle Rush also works at long range with this job.
- To Unlock: Complete "The Goug Consortium"
- To Use: Master 1 Animist A-Ability
The abilities of the FUSILIER enchant their shot, with a variety of effects.
|Skill||Source Equipment||Effect||Range||AP To Master|
|Fireshot||Aiot Gun||Deals Fire damage.||Weapon range||150|
|Boltshot||Riot Gun||Deals Thunder damage.||Weapon range||150|
|Iceshot||Giot Gun||Deals Ice damage.||Weapon range||150|
|Confushot||Chaos Rifle||Damage, inflict Confuse.||Weapon range||400|
|Charmshot||Peacemaker||Damage, inflict Charm.||Weapon range||400|
|Blindshot||Silver Cannon||Damage, inflict Blind.||Weapon range||200|
|Silenceshot||Lost Gun||Damage, inflict Silence.||Weapon range||200|
|Stopshot||Outsider||Damage, inflict Stop.||Weapon range||450|
|Skill||Source Equipment||Effect||AP To Master|
- Fusiliers guns have the longest range for any ranged weapons, making them highly suitable as rearguards. Guns share the longest attack range of 8 panels away with Tricksters' cards. The only exception is the Silver Cannon, which only has 7 panels range.
- Fusilier's Concentrate support ability, allows for increase in attack accuracy and chance to inflict debuff (additional 5% chance for debuffs). This doesn't affect abilities with halved accuracy such as Moogle Charge and Undo. However, it can still 'reduce' the target's Evasion from the calculated hit chance.
Fusilier appears with an Earth-elemental card.
Fusiliers is a name given to various kinds of soldiers; its meaning depends upon on the historical context. While fusilier is derived from the 17th century French word, fusil—meaning a type of flintlock musket. Additionally, in French, the word can literally means 'fusil wielder' while the word 'fusiller' means 'to shoot'. An alternate spelling of the word is 'Fusileer'.
- A Fusilier's basic gun called Goug Mk 29, is a small gun resembling the Smith and Wesson Model 29 and is likely a reference to it.