Few can long stand against the magicked shot of the fusilier.
|Guns||Deal ranged damage to one foe.|
|Firaga Shot||Deal Fire damage to all foes in range.|
|Blizzaga Shot||Deal Water damage to all foes in range.|
|Thundaga Shot||Deal Lightning damage to all foes in range.|
|Stonega Shot||Deal Earth damage to all foes in range.|
|Energy Slug||Deal ranged damage to one foe.|
|Hawkeye||Increases group's attack range.|
- Mission 13: The Crystal's Cry
- Mission 16: Pirates in Peril!
- Mission 50: Baubles and Banditry
- Mission 55: Rally to the Cause
- Fane of Gucuma Qul Sky Pirate Melee
- Fane of Tehp Qul Summoning Melee
- Oghu Summoning Melee
- Underfane of Huin Qul Summoning Melee
- Dalmasca Summoning Melee
Fusiliers is a name given to various kinds of soldiers; its meaning depends upon on the historical context. While fusilier is derived from the 17th century French word, fusil—meaning a type of flintlock musket.