So, with XIV's colossal failiure, whe have now come to XV. And with XV, I've created a badass villain worthy of Final Fantasy :D! ... Essentially, this page was created to muse and create villains. Meh. Now, on to the villain :D!
So, for starters, the shall be a 20-year old man by the name of Edward. His parents were brutally slaughtered by an insane mad scientist 10 years prior to the games events. The deaths make the boy sociopathic, lonely, and depressed. For the first half of the game, he cannot be interacted with, but he can be found peering maliciously at the player's party through a window of his abandoned home. In the second half, it is revealed that he has been the one behind the games events (The poisoning of the king, the kidnapping of the princess, the burning of your childhood friend's home, which kills his parents, and forcing him to commit suicide, etc.). You return to your village to confront the young boy. You enter his home. After investigating the house, you discover a secret passage that leads to a labatory. You find the princess inside. Unfortunately, she has grown insane and attacks the party. She is considerably stronger, since multiple experiments have grotesquely mutated her. She has grown elongated limbs (she uses these as a whip), and her eyes have grown to a tremendous size, and they constantly throb and twitch. She will constantly grab the protagonist and attempt to bite them, inflicting damage and the Zombie status effect, yet you eventually kill her. Making it in to the deepest chamber of the lab, you find the boy. Here, his true motivations are revealed in his pre-battle speech:
"Your father. He took them away from me. Ripped them from my grasp. The chainsaw is still coated in their blood, I bet. I found them. Disemboweled and lying on the floor. I never, ever got that stench out. Anyway, I restrained him, and began... experiments on him. He learned to live without oxygen and water, and rather fear and despair. And right now, he's hungry. 'Humans always have a purpose in life.' Remember they always stressed that in school? I've discovered my purpose. To plunge humanity in despair, so that I won't be alone!"
He presses a button and a cage opens. A terrifying, mutilated creature steps out in front of you. It has a chainsaw sewed in to one hand.
"This... Is the result of that experiment."
The boy escapes, and you battle with the monster (who is obviously your dad in case your slow.). After the battle, the monster grows increasingly powerful due to the fear, despair, and pain you feel while battling him, until he's finally invincible. However, you begin to have flashbacks of your father. You feel strangely joyful, and this weakens the monster (who's shown to be weak against positive emotions). After the final flashback, the monster is finally weakened so that you may finish the job. You behead it with your sword. The monster stumbles back, and is finally killed. The lab crumbles and falls, but your party escapes. You suffer a broken leg, but recuperate at your mother's house. Sightings of the young boy in the outskirts of Mysidia follow...
So how's my idea :D? This is more of a idea than a fan creation, but whatever. Thoughts please? 184.108.40.206 14:54, July 8, 2012 (UTC)
Seems good. Can't the princess have a dark form because of an experiment? And afterwards, she can join the party and use the dark form as an advantage?
- (Sorry for the late response...) Yes... That sounds good... I was trying to establish some sort of reference between her forme and Majora's Mask, specifically, Majora's Wrath (and I don't even know why...), but that seems good, too. It could also be seen as a reference to Slender Man (because I'm a whore for Creepypastas.). Perhaps she'll have two formes, one normal form (if you can even call her normal after the experiments), and one dark form after defeating the first form? Oh, and keeping the princess alive as a playable character just doesn't seem... right :/. Don't know why. 220.127.116.11 20:37, July 10, 2012 (UTC)
Well, I was thinking that the battle would stop when the princess says "Please stop!" when reverted back to her normal form. She would explain what happened to her, and the party would try to help her.
- Hmm... That's actually great. I'll edit later, I'm pooped out from writing all this... 18.104.22.168 14:24, July 11, 2012 (UTC)
Sorry, I'm not too convinced...
First off, fourteen year old boy? You sure he could orchestrate all this? When I think of an insane, malicious villain, the last thing I think of is a barely-adolescent kid.
As for the story itself, sounds more like Silent Hill than Final Fantasy. The mutilated, monstrous father of the protagonist who was a chainsaw-murdering killer stalks his child down with the intent to murder him? It's not a bad idea, but it's not really very Final Fantasy. 11:52, July 11, 2012 (UTC)
- But you gotta admit, a Silent Hill-Final Fantasy sounds epic, doesn't it?
- But seriously... Perhaps he is a little... Young :P. Perhaps twenty will do?
- Perhaps he uses his... "Experiments" to aid him in his crimes? His robotic minions poisoned the water in the central kingdom (poisoning the king), a brainwashed man kidnaps the princess, and he sets the house on fire himself with a handcrafted flamethrower?
- And about the story... Well... Uh... Whoopsie daisy :P! And about the final boss... He went insane, he was never actually a murderer. He was a stable father who would never hurt his family until he became the scientist's assistant. The sadistic experiments altered his mind, and he murdered the guy's parents. There's a difference between a Dark Night, and a Berserker, Y'know :P. Maybe I should've elaborated about the events... 22.214.171.124 14:24, July 11, 2012 (UTC)
""she has grown insane and attacks the party. She is considerably stronger, since multiple experiments have grotesquely mutated her. She has grown elongated limbs (she uses these as a whip), and her eyes have grown to a tremendous size, and they constantly throb and twitch. She will constantly grab the protagonist and attempt to bite them, inflicting damage and the Zombie status effect""
Lisa Trevor from Resident Evil REmake was a young girl grotesquely mutated, has tentacles which she uses as whips, she is infected, yet immune with the T Virus along with every other virus in the entire series before the fourth game, meaning her bite can turn people into zombies I assume. Her arms are longer than normal but are bound by a wooden slat. She has a giant eyeball grown on her back which you can't actually see because of her gown but the hump is showing. I'm assuming you're a Resident Evil fan. ;) Moogleknight24 (talk) 18:50, December 11, 2012 (UTC)Moogleknight24