- Normal: "A fiend with a squishy body that absorbs lightning. It casts lightning spells until it runs out of MP."
Oversoul: "A fiend with a squishy body that absorbs lightning. The lower its HP gets, the stronger its lightning magic becomes."
In the Fiend Tale endings, one notable Flan Amarillo desired to become a literal flan dish and sought a world famous chief in Luca to make his dream a reality.
Starting from 0, every success yields certain points, Spin: 1, First Ingredient: 2, Second Ingredient: 3.
- Bad Flan (Fail, <=13 points): 1x Poison Fang
- Hot Flan (Pass, 14-16 points): 1x Lightning Gem
- 3 Mini Flans (Pass, 17-18 points): 1x Lightning Marble
- Perfect Flan (Perfect >=19 points): 2x Lightning Gem
The player should start by holding down . Once the pop up box appears, the player can slide finger (no need to press individually) in a clockwise direction finishing at . The player can then repeat the motion and watch below for the first ingredient to be added. It requires two button presses (, , , or ). The player should repeat the motion until it is time to reverse.
The player should now hold , and move in an anti-clockwise motion, finishing at , and continue repeating. Second ingredient will pop up, and requires four button presses in a random order (, , , or ).
Flan is an open pastry or sponge cake containing a sweet or savory filling. A typical flan of this sort is round, with shortcrust pastry, usually coated with sweet syrup. It is similar to a custard tart or a South African melktert.
Amarillo is Spanish for "yellow".