Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Flair is Amarant's skillset with various different skills ranging from healing to crushing monsters, protecting and reviving his fellow party members. During Trance, Flair becomes Elan. His Flair abilities are the same, but they now multi-target all allies and enemies rather than just being single target.
Flair is one of Llednar Twem's action abilities.
Flair is a skillset belonging to the Parivir.
- Wind Slash - Wind damage at a distance.
- Iai Blow - Minor damage with a chance to KO.
- Blade Bash - Minor damage, may Immobilize.
- Shimmering Blade - Fire damage and Confuse.
- Hoarfrost Blade - Ice damage and Slow.
- Skyfury Blade - Lightning damage and Berserk.
- Lifethread Blade - Dark damage and Doom.
- Unburden Soul - KO user, fully heal HP and cure all negative buffs to all allies.
Flair refers to "a special or instinctive aptitude" or "ability for doing something well".