- Main article: Flair (Final Fantasy IX)
Flair is Amarant's skillset with various different skills ranging from healing to crushing monsters, protecting and reviving his fellow party members. During Trance, Flair becomes Elan. His Flair abilities are the same, but they now multi-target all allies and enemies rather than just being single target.
Flair is one of Llednar Twem's skillsets.
- Life Render - Damages and may inflict Doom.
- Heart Render - MP Damage equal to target's HP.
- Ripcircle - Damages surrounding units.
- Furycircle - Damages and knocks back surrounding units.
Flair is a skillset belonging to the Parivir.
- Wind Slash - Wind damage at a distance.
- Iai Blow - Minor damage with a chance to KO.
- Blade Bash - Minor damage, may Immobilize.
- Shimmering Blade - Fire damage and Confuse.
- Hoarfrost Blade - Ice damage and Slow.
- Skyfury Blade - Lightning damage and Berserk.
- Lifethread Blade - Dark damage and Doom.
- Unburden Soul - KO user, fully heal HP and cure all negative buffs to all allies.