Flair (奥義, Ougi?) is a recurring skillset in the Final Fantasy series.
Flair is Amarant's skillset. In Trance, it becomes Elan (絶技, Zetsugi?) and affects all allies or enemies. As Flair skills aren't considered magic, Amarant can use them in Oeilvert.
||Grants Auto-Life and Regen on an ally.
||Duel Claws, Scissor Fangs
||Restores some HP and MP to an ally. Formula is as follows:
HP Restored = [(20 * Target's Max HP) / 100]
MP Restored = [(20 * Target's Max MP) / 100]
The HP and MP gain is doubled when equipping the Power Up ability.
|Leather Plate, Cat Claws
||Casts Doom on an enemy. Has a 50% accuracy.
||Makes an enemy weak to a random element. Can be used repeatedly.
||Mythril Claws, Kaiser Knuckles
||Inflicts damage to an enemy equal to 20% of their max HP. Formula is as follows:
Damage = [(20 * Target's Max HP) / 100]
|Rune Claws, Avenger
||Deals physical damage to an enemy using the following formula:
Base = [(Atk Pwr * 17) / 10] - Target's Defense
Bonus = Str ... [(Lv + Str) / 8] + Str
Damage = Base * Bonus
No Mercy takes on the element of the equipped weapon.
In Trance, the damage is increased by ~41% instead of the usual 50% bonus.
|Duel Claws, Dragon's Claws
||Revive an ally with 50% of their HP. Formula for Revive is as follows:
[((Target's Spirit + 20) * Target's Max HP) / 100]
|Rebirth Ring, Rune Claws, Tiger Fangs
||Throws Gil at the target, damaging it. Formula for Spare Change is as follows:
Gil Used = Amarant's Lv * 101
Damage = [(Gil Used * Gil Used * Spirit) / (Gil Owned * 10)]
|Poison Knuckles, Rune Claws
Flair is one of Llednar Twem's skillsets.
- Life Render - Damages and may inflict Doom.
- Heart Render - MP Damage equal to target's HP.
- Ripcircle - Damages surrounding units.
- Furycircle - Damages and knocks back surrounding units.
Flair is a skillset belonging to the Parivir.
- Wind Slash - Wind damage at a distance.
- Iai Blow - Minor damage with a chance to KO.
- Blade Bash - Minor damage, may Immobilize.
- Shimmering Blade - Fire damage and Confuse.
- Hoarfrost Blade - Ice damage and Slow.
- Skyfury Blade - Lightning damage and Berserk.
- Lifethread Blade - Dark damage and Doom.
- Unburden Soul - KO user, fully heal HP and cure all negative buffs to all allies.