|Cid: Oh, shut up and help me remodel the Firion/Opera Omnia page!|
|Please expand this article into a full one . This request can be discussed on the associated discussion page. Remove this notice upon completion.|
A young man driven out of his homeland, Fynn, when it is attacked by the Empire of Palamecia. After being taken in by the rebel leader Princess Hilda, he decides to join their cause to exact vengeance upon the empire. He always keeps the rebel army's watchword "Wild Rose" close to his heart.
- Default Costume
- Red Sword (II): 4* weapon relic. Firion's signature weapon in the Dissidia games, based on an artwork of Yoshitaka Amano.
- Wing Sword (II): 5* weapon relic. Its design comes from Dissidia Final Fantasy NT and the blade has an exotic design in comparison with its Final Fantasy II artwork.
- Defender (II): 5* weapon relic. Its design is based on its Final Fantasy II: Dawn of Souls sprite, with a golden and silver blade, maroon hilt and V-shaped crossguard decorated by a red jewel at the center of it.
- Power Armlet (II): 4* armor relic. It has an asian-like design, being made by a blue ceramic material and decorated with golden details while covered by an azure cloth.
- Dragon Armor (II): 5* armor relic. It is primarly black and covered in black scales and dark metallic pieces, the gardbraces have spikes on them imitating the skull of a dragon and the breastplate is decorated with gold details and a golden eagle at the center of it.
All of Firion's weapons and armors, bar the Red Sword (which is based on the original artworks of Firion made by Amano), can be used in the different versions of Final Fantasy II, and are recurring equipment in the series.
Firion's manikin counterpart is named Firion Manikin.
- Command abilities
|Bravery Attack||BRV, Melee|
|Default 1-hit attack that lowers the enemies' bravery gauge.|
|HP Attack||HP, Melee|
|Default 1-hit attack that lowers the enemies' HP gauge.|
|Blood Weapon||HP, Melee, Self-Recovery|
|2-hit Melee BRV attack + HP attack.|
HP recovery based on HP damage dealt.
Recovery limit: 15% of MAX HP.
|Seize Attack||BRV, Ranged, Buff|
|Ranged BRV attack.|
Moderately boosts ability with at least 50% HP
- Passive abilities
- Artwork and Screenshots