Oh, shut up and help me remodel the Firion/Opera Omnia page!
A young man driven out of his homeland, Fynn, when it is attacked by the Empire of Palamecia. After being taken in by the rebel leader Princess Hilda, he decides to join their cause to exact vengeance upon the empire. He always keeps the rebel army's watchword "Wild Rose" close to his heart.
- Default Costume
- Red Sword (II): 4★ weapon relic. Firion's signature weapon in the Dissidia games, based on an artwork of Yoshitaka Amano.
- Wing Sword (II): 5★ weapon relic. Its design comes from Dissidia Final Fantasy NT and the blade has an exotic design in comparison with its Final Fantasy II artwork.
- Defender (II): 5★ weapon relic. Its design is based on its Final Fantasy II: Dawn of Souls sprite, with a golden and silver blade, maroon hilt and V-shaped crossguard decorated by a red jewel at the center of it.
- Power Armlet (II): 4★ armor relic. It has an Asian-like design, being made by a blue ceramic material and decorated with golden details while covered by an azure cloth.
- Dragon Armor (II): 5★ armor relic. It is primarily black and covered in black scales and dark metallic pieces, the gardbraces have spikes on them imitating the skull of a dragon and the breastplate is decorated with gold details and a golden eagle at the center of it.
All of Firion's weapons and armors, bar the Red Sword (which is based on the original artworks of Firion by Amano), can be used in the different versions of Final Fantasy II, and are recurring equipment in the series.
Firion's manikin counterpart is named Firion Manikin.
Upon entering the world created by Materia and Spritus, Firion was recruited into the Returners by one of Edgar's associates. He agreed because the group sounded like the Wild Rose of his homeworld and was tasked with traveling the land to seal Torsions. Firion would leave a wild rose at the site of every Torsion he sealed as a marker for the other Returners, and was in the midst of doing this when found by the party led by Mog.
Although Firion has an amiable discussion with them, he initially elects to continue on his own. He and Mog's group fight several more battles in close proximity and get to know each other's aims better. Firion's mention of the Returners gets Terra's attention, as she thought she was the only one from her homeland. Firion joins the group at this point, both because their mission of sealing the Torsions aligns with his own, and to help Terra locate her friends.
When the party meets Ashe, Firion quickly admires her and is eager to help her when she says that she is fighting an empire that occupies her homeland. He is likewise impressed with Garnet when she arrives in Imber Manor. He compares both of them to Princess Hilda, being royals who take up arms and great responsibility to defend their people. Firion's open expressions of friendship and admiration towards his newfound allies sometimes take the others by surprise.
Firion is incensed when Emperor Mateus appears in Utopia Niveus and tries enticing the party to follow him. When the others question if any of the group would accept Mateus' offer, Firion fervently disagrees. He declares that he trusts all of his allies, and that if anyone did turn, he and the others could convince them to return to the right pat.
- Command abilities
|Bravery Attack||BRV, Melee|
Steals enemy's BRV
|HP Attack||HP, Melee|
|Expends BRV to deal HP damage|
|Blood Weapon||HP, Melee, Self-Recovery|
|2-hit Melee BRV attack + HP attack|
Recovers HP based on HP damage dealt
Recovery limit: 15% of MAX HP
|Seize Attack||BRV, Ranged, Buff|
|Ranged BRV attack|
Moderately boosts ability with at least 50% HP
- Passive abilities
- Artwork and Screenshots