Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Final Fantasy perfumes and fragrances are pieces of Final Fantasy merchandise that have only been sold in Japan.
List of merchandiseEdit
Final Fantasy VII ~Cloud Strife~ eau de toiletteEdit
Released during the 2009 Tokyo Game Show, ~Cloud Strife~ eau de toilette is a uni-sex fragrance selling for ¥7,140 ($78) per bottle and is a mix of refreshing floral, fruity and oriental scents. Inspired by the protagonist of Final Fantasy VII, it has an imprinted glass bottle, holding 50ml of liquid with a clear cap and strap with the Fenrir bust, weighing about 170g. The fragrance was re-released in February 2011.
Final Fantasy VII ~Sephiroth~ eau de toiletteEdit
Released in Mid-August 2010, ~Sephiroth~ eau de toilette is a uni-sex fragrance selling for ¥7,140 ($78) per bottle. The fragrance has been described as light and refreshing. Top Scents: Apple, Plum, Bergamot, Aqua, Peach, Pineapple Middle Scents: Freezia, Lily of the Valley, Rose, Jasmin, Lily, Iris, Cyclamen. Last Scents: Cedarwood, Sandalwood, Sweet Amber, Musk. The black bottle has an imprint of Sephiroth's signature single wing and a strap with a silver wing pendant.
Final Fantasy XIII ~Lightning~ eau de toiletteEdit
Released a month after the game's release, the 50ml bottle of ~Lightning~ eau de toilette is inspired by the character of the same name. It is contained in an imprinted glass bottle with a sterling metal cap and strap with Lightning's pendant, weighing about 170g and selling for ¥7,140 ($78) per bottle. The scent is described as a "sweet peach smell followed by rose and then a feminine musk".
Final Fantasy ~Noctis~ eau de toiletteEdit
On February 18th, 2013, Square Enix announced a Noctis-themed fragrance.
Only available in Japan  or online, the eau de toilette was release on June 18th, 2013. The bottle itself is a clear glass bottle filled with pale yellow eau de toilette imprinted with a silver silhouette of Noctis' face. The scent is described to be very citrus oriented with layers. Top: Grapefruit, lemon, orange. Middle: Lavender, pine, rose, lily of the valley. Last: woody, musk.
- The difference between an "eau de toilette" and a "perfume" is the level of ingredient concentration. A perfume is more concentrated, containing a stronger smell than a eau de toilette. A cologne is generally considered a male variant of perfume although officially cologne is a less concentrated version of eau de toilette.
- Cloud Strife had to once wear perfume, listed as cologne, as part of a female disguise to infiltrate Don Corneo's mansion to rescue Tifa Lockhart.
- ↑ http://www.play-asia.com/final-fantasy-vii-advent-children-eau-de-toilette-cloud-strife-paOS-13-49-en-70-3uu1-40-1.html
- ↑ http://www.play-asia.com/final-fantasy-vii-advent-children-eau-de-toilette-sephiroth-50-paOS-13-49-en-70-3uu2.html
- ↑ http://squareportal.net/2013/02/18/square-enix-reveal-their-final-fantasy-versus-xiii-fragrance/
- ↑ http://store.jp.square-enix.com/detail/MFFS25029/