|Cid: Oh, shut up and help me remodel the Final Fantasy XIII-2 Fragments After page!|
|Please expand this article into a full one. More details can be found, and this request can be discussed, on the associated discussion page.|
Final Fantasy XIII-2 Fragments After is a 242-page book, which contains several stories revolving around characters such as Lightning, Snow, Noel, Alyssa, and Yeul. As the title suggests, the book mainly covers loose ends within the plot, and organizes the mysteries that have yet to be disclosed as well. The book is priced at ¥1,470 and was released June 21, 2012 in Japan.
List of ChaptersEdit
- overture 3 AF: The year 3 AF, told from Yeul's perspective.
- prayer & wish: The story of how Lightning becomes Etro's protector.
- interlude 200 AF: The story of the Yeul of 200 AF, and her meeting with Noel and Serah.
- will & choice: The story of Snow's journey to the Coliseum.
- interlude 400 AF: The year 400 AF, told from Yeul's perspective.
- back & reverse: The story of Alyssa fighting against her fate as a paradox.
- memory & hope: The story of Noel's childhood with Yeul and Caius.
- interlude 500 AF: A story of Yeul's life as a seeress from her perspective.
- finale: A story told from the perspective of the "Chaos Yeul" of 500 AF.
Additional Information Provided by the BookEdit
- Alyssa arranged the murder in Augusta Tower after receiving the Vagabond Artefact from Caius as an act of desperation to save herself from disappearing.
- It is suggested that the Yeul seen enveloped in chaos in "Requiem of the Goddess" is not really Yeul, but an unknown entity that took on her form. This is supported in the novel by comparing the relatively gentle nature of the Yeuls encountered by the party throughout most of the game, to the apparent bitterness that this "Chaos Yeul" displays towards her cursed fate.
- Snow was branded by the fal'Cie Cactuar and given the Focus of finding Serah and fighting beside her in the fated battle.
- In Yeul's childhood, her family never spoke to her in order to hasten the awakening of her powers, until the day Caius comes and takes her away.
- The Yeul of 3 AF is the "Yeul who liked to travel." Her first vision was of Lightning being swallowed by chaos, and her later visions are of her fighting Caius.
- After betraying Serah and Noel, Alyssa tried to kill Hope but began to disappear.
- The first vision of the Yeul of 500 AF was Noel alone at the end of the world.
- The Yeul of 400 AF is the "Yeul who liked to sing." Her Eyes of Etro awakened at seven years old. Her first vision had been of Noel in front of a singing crystal. She soon foresaw the Cie'th outbreak in Academia and her own death, and decided to go there.
- Hope finds a diary belonging to Alyssa, telling the events in the Bresha Ruins at 5 AF, and how she tries to stay alive by choosing to help Caius.
- Etro spilled her blood out of desperation to get her father Bhunivelze's attention.
- When Lightning is made one with Etro, it is also revealed that Etro saw Lightning and her friends as sinners for killing other people as l'Cie, regardless that they only killed in self-defense, as Etro cherishes every life.
- Lindzei created mankind from Etro's blood, and the first human created was Yeul. Moreover, it is suggested that Lindzei made Yeul in Etro's image.
- Upon entering Valhalla, Yeul's soul would never fade away unlike other souls, and taking pity on her, Etro would send Yeul back to the Mortal Realm so she wouldn't be lonely. It's also suggested that Yeul obtained the Eyes of Etro as a side-effect of being reborn.
- It is suggested that fal'Cie might have an illusion of feeling emotions but don't understand them, such as Etro sending Yeul back to be reborn out of love but not seeing the suffering that she would cause Yeul to endure.
- After Lightning chooses to stay in Valhalla, Caius appears behind her as an illusion, urging her to go home.
- Noel's grandmother explains to him that Yeul lives away from people so that they don't get tempted to use her power of foresight for evil among other reasons.
- Eden fell on Bodhum after Cocoon's fall.
- The Eidolons that appear in Valhalla, once belonged to other l'Cie. The numerous monsters scattered throughout Valhalla are Odin's subordinates.
- Eidolons communicate with their masters through their thoughts.
- Like Serah, Lightning first mistakes Mog for a stuffed toy.
- During her duel with Mog, Lightning is reminded of a childhood memory of a boy that picked on Serah, and how Lightning made sure he never bothered Serah again.
- Lightning remarks that Mog is similar to Hope in how she first saw him as a hinderance but later saw him as an ally she could depend on.
- On her way to Etro's temple, Lightning sees a vision of her future self as Etro's champion fighting against Caius.
- It is suggested that certain creatures and Eidolons (except Bahamut) are forbidden from entering Etro's temple.
- Etro created the rule that the weak should serve the strong.
- The father of the Yeul of 700 AF died before she was born, and her mother was in confinement during childbirth.
- Noel had been protective towards Yeul since he was three years old, and he initially hated Caius when he first arrived in his village.
|This article is a stub about Final Fantasy XIII-2. You can help by .|
|Fabula Nova Crystallis: Final Fantasy|
|Lightning Saga: Final Fantasy XIII - Final Fantasy XIII-2 - Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII|
Others: Final Fantasy Type-0 - Final Fantasy Versus XIII
|Lightning Saga: Final Fantasy XIII Episode Zero -Promise- - Final Fantasy XIII -Episode i- - Final Fantasy XIII-2 Fragments Before - Final Fantasy XIII-2 Fragments After|
Type-0: Final Fantasy Type-0 The Icy Blade Of Death - Manga - Final Fantasy Type-0: Change the World -The Answer- - Final Fantasy Type-0: Change the World -The Penultimate Truth-
|Bhunivelze - Etro - Lindzei - Mwynn - Pulse|
|Chaos - Crystal - Crystal Stasis - Etro's Gate - fal'Cie - Focus - l'Cie - Unseen Realm|